Prego Pasta Sauce Review | SheSpeaks

• lmjones1985 lmjones1985
    10.12.17

Great sauce! Doesn't have the bitter taste like all the other brands. Highly Recommended!

• Amberrs32380 Amberrs32380
    08.06.16

Really don't like prego. There's something off about the flavor.

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

This is our favorite pasta sauce. I?ve tried others but always go back to Prego!

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.11.18

A lifetime achievement

We still use this brand since i was little i was 5yrs now im 26 yrs in we still use this brand now... over the years we been trying different brands but nonething compares to this brand

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

I literally use this sauce for so many recipes it is a must grab for every grocery trip! We use it for chicken park, lasagna, homemade pizza, breadsticks dipping sauce, mozzarella sauce, I've dipped buttered toast in this during my pregnancy because all i craved was this. It is a number one sauce in my family's household!

• heather326 By  heather326
    08.08.18

I use Prego quite a bit. I do lean towards the veggie though. However, I normally have to add a little bit of sugar to the sauce to cut the acid a bit.

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    08.08.18

Good base sauce

I dont eat this sauce as ia but its an excelleny sauce to add too. Whether different meats, veggies, etc. Or just adding spices and garlic. Its a great base.

• ShahajD By  ShahajD
    07.29.18

Love the taste

I love this sauce because of the taste is perfect for my lasagnas.

• RedheadDixie By  RedheadDixie
    07.23.18

Love the Splatter!

I wouldn't make spaghetti or Chicken Alfredo without it! Best sauce EVER! PregoCookingSauces #LoveTheSplatter @Prego, #GotItFree #BzzAgent

• Xlinda29x By  Xlinda29x
    06.21.18

Great sauce

Awesome sauce if I may say so I been using it since I was a teenager love it

• Lauralava By  Lauralava
    06.11.18

Saucy

Great quantity for the price. Slightly too thin of a sauce. Wish it was thicker with garlic

• Hatin2019 By  Hatin2019
    03.05.18

The best for making spaghetti love ragu and also used for my lasagna really tatsty great on pizza and the meatball subs just hands down try it