Preggie pop Preggie Pop Drops | SheSpeaks

• Spraypaintingflowersxo By  Spraypaintingflowersxo
    09.29.18

Worked like magic

Great flavors that the flavor actually lasted throughout. These really work and with out them I don't know what else i would of done. Worked great and were edible any time of day the sugars in them were subtle enough you could sleep right after eating one if you get morning sickness or were nauseous all day.

• themominmeblog By  themominmeblog
    05.05.17

Did not work for me

These did not work for me at all unfortunately. There was nothing special about them. It was like eating regular candy. I tried them because I heard good reviews, but they did nothing for my nausea.

• makysmama By  makysmama
    05.01.17

When I was pregnant the first time I was sick all the time. Nausea just kept me down, thankfully it didn't get past that point. A friend introduced me to Preggie Pops and it helped with the queasiness but I am not a fan of the taste. I guess you gotta do what you have to do to not stay sick. I have since passed these on to friends when I find out they are expecting.

• starrydana By  starrydana
    07.28.16

Helps!

I never had much morning sickness (thankfully) but was nauseous a lot. These little drops did wonders for it. They helped me feel better.

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    07.12.16

Helped me through 1st trimester tummy trouble

I pretty much lived on Preggie Pops for the worst few weeks of my morning sickness during my first pregnancy. These really helped calm my stomach. All 3 flavors are great but green apple was my favorite. I do think the price is a little high considering its hard candy but it worked so it was worth every penny!

• JustJensReviews By  JustJensReviews
    04.13.16

These are a must have for any pregnant mama experiencing morning sickness. These allowed me to work through my first trimester when nothing else helped to ease my tummy.

• 3withadhd By  3withadhd
    02.20.16

I lived on these while pregnant with my daughter, they were the only thing to help my morning sickness!

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

These were a life saver during my pregnancy, they curb nausea really good. I was excited to find them at baby's r us .

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I had horrible morning sickness and tried these but they did not work for me. flavors tasted good though

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

While I was lucky and didn't really have morning sickness, i bought these in preparation for it. They were delicious and I was glad that they were free of gross ingredients.