Preggie pop Preggie Pop Drops | SheSpeaks

• themominmeblog By  themominmeblog
    05.05.17

Did not work for me

These did not work for me at all unfortunately. There was nothing special about them. It was like eating regular candy. I tried them because I heard good reviews, but they did nothing for my nausea.

• makysmama By  makysmama
    05.01.17

When I was pregnant the first time I was sick all the time. Nausea just kept me down, thankfully it didn't get past that point. A friend introduced me to Preggie Pops and it helped with the queasiness but I am not a fan of the taste. I guess you gotta do what you have to do to not stay sick. I have since passed these on to friends when I find out they are expecting.

• starrydana By  starrydana
    07.28.16

Helps!

I never had much morning sickness (thankfully) but was nauseous a lot. These little drops did wonders for it. They helped me feel better.

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    07.12.16

Helped me through 1st trimester tummy trouble

I pretty much lived on Preggie Pops for the worst few weeks of my morning sickness during my first pregnancy. These really helped calm my stomach. All 3 flavors are great but green apple was my favorite. I do think the price is a little high considering its hard candy but it worked so it was worth every penny!

• JustJensReviews By  JustJensReviews
    04.13.16

These are a must have for any pregnant mama experiencing morning sickness. These allowed me to work through my first trimester when nothing else helped to ease my tummy.

• 3withadhd By  3withadhd
    02.20.16

I lived on these while pregnant with my daughter, they were the only thing to help my morning sickness!

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

These were a life saver during my pregnancy, they curb nausea really good. I was excited to find them at baby's r us .

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I had horrible morning sickness and tried these but they did not work for me. flavors tasted good though

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

While I was lucky and didn't really have morning sickness, i bought these in preparation for it. They were delicious and I was glad that they were free of gross ingredients.

• mrsbuckingham By  mrsbuckingham
    06.17.15

I solutely loved these!! They saved me slot. I was extremely sick with both pregnancies. With my second I found these. Wish I would have found them earlier. I recommend them to everybody!