Potato Express Microwave Potato Cooker | SheSpeaks

• Sousafam12 By  Sousafam12
    02.21.17

Works really good with one potato. I tried with two not so good. But with that said it only takes minutes to have baked potatoes. Even works on hard sweet potatoes

• steelkat By  steelkat
    08.18.15

Ipurchased it thinking it would be a great deal. .... its a waste of money

• chood611 By  chood611
    11.08.14

Just another late night infomercial let down. Do not be fooled, this thing does not work!

• Annakiv By  Annakiv
    06.04.14

In Greece we don t use this thinks please think about your health and eat something healthy.

• rgilmore1970 By  rgilmore1970
    01.24.14

I was so really disappointed that this didnt work. I got excited seeing the commercials over the holidays that I decided to go get one, you are better off, just putting your potatoes in a paper towel in the microwave and save your money .

• jettsmom By  jettsmom
    12.28.13

I got this for Christmas. Thought it might be something good, but it wasn't. It says it will cook 4 potatoes in 4 minutes. More like 2 large potatoes in 10-12 minutes. I can do that without this bag. I'm not sure what size potatoes they are using, but they have to be pretty small to fit 4 in there and be done in 4 minutes. I wasn't using the baker size potatoes. Just some from a 10lb bag. Was not impressed by this thing. If I knew where it came from, I'd return it. There are better ways to spend $10.