Post it Notes Post it Notes | SheSpeaks

• Jeanineitsme By  Jeanineitsme
    07.27.19

I love Post-it Notes!

I love Post-it brand products from 3M. From Post-it notes to flags to Note Dispensers, they have something for everyone in the family. I especially like the flags. I am forever looking for something to keep my place when I'm working and I have found something I have to locate later. Post-it makes flags in assorted colors and sizes, so I can categorize by color, or even write on them to make them fit my needs. I also love using the Post-it notes. I got a cute little Post-it Note Dispenser that holds the notes so they're handy. Once you pull a note out, the next one is ready to pull out easily. Not only that, but it has a rubbery disc on the bottom that helps keep it in place while you pull your note out. I use Post-it Notes all the time! I write reminders for my husband, grocery lists before I head to the store, and I love to stick little affirmation notes in my kidlet's lunch before she heads out. Post-it even makes their notes in shapes now!