Post Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley | SheSpeaks

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I like this one because I sometimes add raisins to the regular honey bunches of oats. This way I don't have to add any.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

Not enough raisins for me to call it a medley. flakes get soggy too fast

• FreeNClear By  FreeNClear
    03.13.12

Pros: I really enjoyed the taste. Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley is not cloying and overly-sweet. I also like the nutritional value of whole grains. It?s got 12 grams of whole grains in a one cup serving. That?s pretty healthy according to all the current research on grains and heart health. Cons: There are not nearly enough raisins in the cereal. The Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley box boasts three different kinds of raisins, however, they all looked and tasted the same to me. I would rather have more of one kind than a scanty variety. I love my raisins! Also, the flakes have no staying power and they become soggy in milk too quickly. Bought this product at: I bought Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley at Wal-mart, but it?s widely available elsewhere. I have seen it in Hyvee and Target as well. The Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley flakes get soggy too fast and there aren?t nearly enough raisins. The flavor isn?t bad, so it?s edible? as long as you eat it FAST!