Post Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends Blueberry Banana | SheSpeaks

• CheriD By  CheriD
    11.21.15

I have tried the Honey Bunches of Oats even the one with almonds , but the Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends does not taste as good. Just average. In fact the Honey Bunches of Oats without anything added to it taste even better than the new Fruit Blends. The Fruit Blends does not have a bad taste, but it does not live up to the previous boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats.

• Supermary By  Supermary
    07.17.13

Great and delicious oatsl! It is yummy and healthy, which makes breakfast perfect!! I love the different variety of flavours!! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

• cocoabella By  cocoabella
    04.12.12

Though I was excited to see this new version of Honey Bunches of Oats, eating it was a let down. I love their Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds but the new Fruit Blends was like a taste clash on my tongue. Perhaps it was because there was not enough actually blueberry flavor or it was the co-mingling of the blueberry and banana flavor with the other flavors of this cereal. I don't know what exactly to put my finger on but it just didn't work for me .This cereal just has a blah flavor. I can't even finish the box.