Post Honey Bunches Of Oats | SheSpeaks

• RavenZafira RavenZafira
    02.11.15

This is one of those cereals I don't feel guilty giving my kids. I have one super picky eater, this is his favorite cereal to eat. I love the taste, not too sweet so kids and adults enjoy this.

• stylinstar53 By  stylinstar53
    09.27.17

Flavor by the Bunches

Out of every cereal I regularly enjoy, Honey Bunches of Oats is my ultimate favorite, without question. I'm a big fan of the crunchy/crispy flakes pairing well with the honey-toasted granola for a balance of texture and flavor. It pairs well with milk or yogurt, as well as other cereals.

• tufcookie25 By  tufcookie25
    09.20.17

Good nutritious breakfast

I purchase the kind with almonds and my 2 year old eats a bowl pretty much every morning, she loves it, it's definitely her favorite. I eat it myself too and it's always been my go to box.

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Healthy choices

Relatively healthy cereal with a nice honey flavor that is not too overpowering. The texture is tough but because the o's are small the get soft quickly, so no playing with your food, children! Also, I would highly reccomend adding some fruit to your bowl for something different and fun.

• tabbilove2 By  tabbilove2
    03.29.17

Who doesn't love it!

I absolutely loved that a friend of mine was able to get this awesome product with her WIC. There's usually not many appetizing cerials on the approved list. When I was expecting my first time I was on the program as well, & went straight to Honey Bunches Of Oats!

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.26.17

Great Tasting!

Honey Bunches of Oats is so good! None of the flavors that I have tried are too sweet. It has such a nice rich flavor to it. Literally the perfect amount of sweetness. It's my go-to when I want something crunchy!

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.07.17

Pecans for the WIN!

If you're a fan of Honey Bunches of Oats, I definitely recommend the PECAN variety...it's sooo delicious. I agree with a fellow reviewer that in order to really enjoy the crunch you either have to add less milk than usual (WHICH IS A NO FOR ME SINCE I LOOOOVE MILK) or eat it rapidly...which I don't recommend. The end result of milk is a honey kissed goodness that fills you up and kicks hunger in the butt.

• Mrsdp2014 By  Mrsdp2014
    07.02.16

Quick Crunch

Very tasty but to enjoy the crunch you have to ear it rather quickly. I do really like the honey flavor.

• Hatshepsut By  Hatshepsut
    06.14.16

It's not too sweet and has a great flavor. The only thing I would change, is that it gets soggy quite fast. Otherwise, I am happy with it.

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

This has been my all time favorite cereal for as long as I can remember!

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I love Honey bunches of oats cereal. I usually get the honey or the almond varieties. I like that there are clusters and flakes in the cereal. It's good that the clusters are not too large or too hard like some other cereals.