Popsugar Beauty Bag Subscription

Popsugar Beauty Bag Subscription

4.8
              Rated #5 in Other
4 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I'm love to get this bag but I can't afford to get it

I got this as a gift and I absolutely love it.

Haven't actually gotten one of these but I have see unboxing videos and everything always looks amazing!! The only thing holding me back is the price

Every month, POPSUGAR will send an exciting bag full of fun must-have products from fashion, beauty, home decor, fitness, and more. The customized bag will include tried-and-true classics, celebrity favorites, and brands you've yet to discover. My first POPSUGAR bag came today in carefully wrapped box and contained one large canvas beach bag about 24"X17X16 inches deep with inside pockets with a zipper. Two .40 fl oz RGB perfect polish colors, one in Doll a calamine pink color and one in Minty a light mint green color - RGB chip-resistant and high shine formula is free of harmful chemicals. Two Ilia Lip stains, one in Bang Bang and one in In My Room - Ilia is a prestige line of natural and organic lip products that combine superior color performance and nourishing organic ingredients that nourish the skin and help aid in its repair. A Body Drench Fruity Treats Raspberry Gelee Body Scrub 6 oz. which smooths and exfoliates skin with walnut shell powder and a Body Drench Pomegranate Crush Body Lotion 8 oz.- provides relief from dry skin with hydrating and antioxidant properties. Two KIND Nuts and Spice bars 4 oz. It cost about $35.00 a month - less if purchase multi months - free shipping. Everything was full-sized products worth over $100 and perfect for all types of skin color. Go to http://popsu.gr/kAD to get your bag.