Popcorn Indiana All Natural Kettlecorn | SheSpeaks

• 27platinum 27platinum
    07.04.13

One of my favorite Kettlecorns. When I get a bag I usually eat about 75% in one sitting. Yikes! Generally a nice balance between sweet and salty although not totally consistent. Also I'd like a little more saltiness. There are usually a few hard pieces but I think that's to be expected. Also I usually buy them on sale and many stores have them on sale often.

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Watch out for seeds

I'm been buying these for the past few weeks and They are good, Find the Black and White ones with the chocolate , they are so yummy.

• ashbrianda By  ashbrianda
    07.18.16

My favorite snack to have during the day and has the sweet and salty .

• ChelseaBrown By  ChelseaBrown
    07.17.16

Healthy snack

I absolutely love getting the larger bag of this at Sam's Club. Great for traveling or when I just want to relax and watch tv. The fact that they are healthy makes it that much better. Definitely recommend.

• Bubbles83 By  Bubbles83
    09.03.15

I found this to be an amazing bagged popcorn! Dare I say...better than Crackerjacks even!!! These have the perfect combination of sweet and salty. This popcorn also comes in flavor varieties that are really great as well such as one with a dark and white chocolate drizzle! When I opened a bag of that flavor at work it disappeared pronto!

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I really love this stuff and it tastes so much better than microwave popcorn

• HollyHawk22 By  HollyHawk22
    11.04.14

This stuff is very good! Has a bit of that hometown fair feel to it. It has that caramel sweetness with just a touch of salt. My mother buys this stuff like crazy. It's a touch too sweet for me personally, but then I'm not really a person who is into sweets. It would be a bit better with a shade more salt.

• Futuredoctormom By  Futuredoctormom
    08.17.14

Sooooo good! Perfect combination of sweet and salty

• lstar101112 By  lstar101112
    11.23.13

This popcorn is SO good!!! I love all of the specialty flavors too. I am always stoked when I can find it at the Dollar Store since it is such a huge savings.

• 27platinum By  27platinum

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.04.13

Best kettlecorn I have ever had! Affordable, and healthy is something I think everyone can appreciate. I will forever be a fan of this!