Ponds anti wrinkle cream | SheSpeaks

• Babsalot By  Babsalot
    06.20.18

It's okay

This cream is okay. It has a funny scent I don't care for. I use it at night as an added wrinkle cream treatment because I don't think it would be very potent on it's own. I don't use it during the day because the cream doesn't apply very quickly and it's kind of thick and hard to apply it evenly for makeup application so I just use it at night and apply it prior to my night cream. I can't swear it has any effect but I figure added cream for anti aging and hydration can't hurt so I keep it. I wouldn't recommend it as a main wrinkle treatment but it's a nice add on if you already have it

• cynthiacrosby By  cynthiacrosby
    04.05.18

Great as a moisturizer too.

It is a great moisturizer too, and it keeps your skin youthful, and illuminating. I have used it for 2-3 years consistently, and recently (this year) I noticed a change in my own skin PH Balance and the cream is not as effective, it may be better for my skin in the Summer and Autumn.

• pinkylove88 By  pinkylove88
    12.27.17

I could not use it for more than a week because I cause photosensitivity and irritation in my skin despite using sunscreen, its content of alpha-hydroxides is not recommended in sensitive skin, it has a pleasant aroma

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

This is horrible. It smells and it irritated my skin. I would not recommend this product. It felt okay when I put it on but then , my skin was red and the next day, my skin looked horrible. It was all dry, flaky and weird. It took about a week to get my skin back to normal.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

Just No!

This is a no no. There are a few reasons why I say that. I only bought the sample size at Walmart but was happy about my decision. I thought it went on well. It has a tolerable scent. All was well and good until I went to put on makeup over it. That was the stopping point for me. When this happens I can tell you that the products that do that when putting on make up have an ingredient that will not allow your skin to breathe. Either that or you can have this issue when you try to put a water based foundation over a silicon based moisturizer or vice versa. Now, you may say to yourself that it may not be a concern for you because you do not wear foundation. o.k., that is fine but it will not let your skin breathe. Just my opinion. For these reasons I have to give this a 1 star rating.

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Not a big fan of how fragrant it is. I am pretty sure the product works though. The price is good too. If you have oily skin it might be a bit to greasy for you.

• Shinyhappydiva By  Shinyhappydiva
    08.17.16

Inexspensive and effective

I wish it were not so fragranced but this little cream can be picked up for under $10 and the jar is huge. My skin looks and feels soft and it doesn't take much or make your skin oily.

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    05.26.15

I received this in a Walmart subscription box. It's been years since I used Ponds. I have a new found appreciation for this brand. The anti wrinkle cream makes my skin soft and helps erase wrinkles. I highly recommend it.