Pond s Pond s Dry Skin Cream | SheSpeaks

• jazzycamino06 By  jazzycamino06
    06.30.19

AMAZING

as someone with dry skin, it is hard to find that one product that is perfect for you and this is that product.

• Nvc1127 By  Nvc1127
    05.26.19

One of my favorites, it's affordable, it actually keeps the skin hydrated, and you get more than enough for the price.

• Mgoble36 By  Mgoble36
    04.12.19

A lot of bang for your buck.

This product is a great example of skincare on a budget. It keeps your skin moisturized without breaking the bank.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Reliable

Great brand! Has never disappointed and has been around for a long time.

• monteque By  monteque
    12.12.18

Too heavy

It is too heavy. I thought I would like this one since it said it was for dry skin. OH NO! It was to heavy and I broke out!

• Griseida By  Griseida
    11.28.18

Keep using this!

My grandma loves this cream and I love it too!! It doesn?t make my skin oily after applying and it absorbs very quick!

• Claudia1991 By  Claudia1991
    10.17.18

Great price for the high quality

Ever since I turned 25 I started using face creams. My mom advised me on ponds and now I am hooked. The price is affordable, very good quality and I love the soft scent and gentleness on my face.

• Naffy786 By  Naffy786
    09.27.18

This daily moisturizer is absolutely my favorite. I love it's packaging and the fragrance. I use it on a daily basis to moisturize my skin. It doesn't make my skin oily after applying, and it absorbs very quickly too. I have noticed a difference in my skin being clarified as well as hydrated. Thankfully it hasn't given me any side effects. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone.