Polar Seltzer | SheSpeaks

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

LOVE seltzer! Polar is a favorite (and local) brand in our house! We always have anywhere from 1-8 cases of this stuff in the garage. We drink it like water, literally. I love breaking up my daily water intake or punching up some juice or iced tea with a can of carbonated water. All the flavors are great. Original is my favorite lately because it's a good neutral base

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.03.15

perfect zero calorie drink. good for diets

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Very tasty. Try mixing with Juice like fruit punch, orange juice and your favorite sodas

• naptimeismytime By  naptimeismytime
    03.20.13

Polar Seltzer is my favorite brand of seltzer. I was excited to see that they introduced an Orange Vanilla - it tastes sinfully delicious! The Polar brand is made of natural ingredients - so you can feel good drinking it. It's a nice departure from still water. Over the holidays, they had an Eggnog flavor - delicious way to get the flavor without all the fat and calories!

• mommadizzle By  mommadizzle
    11.05.12

I think Polar Beverages may be a regional product available in most parts of New England, because I was not able to find any on the west coast. Since becoming addicted to seltzer when I was pregnant with my son, I practically live on this stuff. There are other brands available, but none seem to put as much thought and care into their flavors, and all of their flavors are made with only two ingredients; natrual flavors and carbonated water. No sodium, sugar, or caffiene, just delicious bubbly water. They also release seasonal flavors every year, like pumpkin spice in the fall, and mint chocolate in the winter. My personal year round favorite flavors are Orange Vanilla and Strawberry.