Poise Panty Fresheners | SheSpeaks

• FashionBeyond40x By  FashionBeyond40x
    07.03.15

I have been a poise girl for the last 5 years - right around when I hit my 40's I trust this brand and it has saved me from so many embarrassing moments! I never go shopping without wearing one just in case! Granted, I am not totally out of control with my bladder but it can take ages finding a bathroom in a shopping center! Why get caught without protection so you can enjoy life? Recommended!

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

I recently received a sample of this from the company and I can tell you that I would definitely buy this it's great protection I do not feel like I am going to go through the poise pad

• Shelleyycarter By  Shelleyycarter
    05.17.14

These work okay, but do not stay in place throughout the day.

• oldtimer By  oldtimer
    05.16.14

I bought a package of 24 at a flea market and I absolutely love them. They last longer than. 4 hours! When I ran out I was shocked that I could not buy them at a store. I liked them so much I searched the web and was able to find them on ebay buy it now. If anyone knows where I can get more please let me know because these things are wonderful!

• jgrg727 By  jgrg727
    07.02.13

I had a coupon for this item so I bought it. It's a tiny circle sticker that you put on your panties. It has a nice fresh scent but it was a little too strong for me. The scent lasted all day. I use them occasionally when I want to feel extra fresh. I just worry about forgetting it's on my pantie and washing it. I think it may leave a mess like a sticker would if it were washed and dried.

• CarmenDionne By  CarmenDionne
    05.21.13

I bought this product because I recieved a coupon and wanted to try it out. It smells good and actually stayed on my panty all day. It would be great if it was a tid bit smaller but overall I like it.