Poise Impressa Sizing Kit | SheSpeaks

• godfrey884 godfrey884
    01.23.16

As embarrassing as it is bladder leakage happens. This is a way to help control the embarrassment. Poise bladder supports can help you get through your day will little discomfort and no accidents. I would recommend these to those who have bladder leakage and are looking for a solution. They are not harder then a tampon to insert and give no more discomfort then a tampon.

• candries candries
    01.20.16

UGH! I did not like this product at all. I was excited to try it but they are just too uncomfortable for me. They feel like a tampon..........I will stick with POISE pantyliners.

• MYLITTLESTAR By  MYLITTLESTAR
    04.19.17

NOT WHAT I EXPECT

ON MY EXPERIENCE USING THIS PRODUCT I HONESTLY DID NOT LIKE IT NOT UNCONFORTABLE.

• iamfor48nascar By  iamfor48nascar     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.29.16

Functional after the discomfort

Poise Impressa is basically a tampon only it's bigger. The smallest size was uncomfortable to insert, and stayed uncomfortable for a few minutes after insertion. However they do their job. I've had three children and have the sneeze/pee issue, for me these are great functionally but I'd like to see them maybe a bit smaller so their more comfortable.

• TashaLinette7 By  TashaLinette7
    07.28.16

Would be great for someone who can use them without pain. But not so great for those with endometriosis. Will stick to liners and pads when necessary.

• mallgirl By  mallgirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.26.16

I didn't like this, it was very uncomfortable to try and use this. I used the smallest size and it was still a problem.

• samgray2005 By  samgray2005     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.19.16

i was not thrilled with these. They are tampons. I hate tampons as it is. I can't wait to stop using them when I have my period. I certainly don't want to use them on a daily basis!

• Kbeelabs By  Kbeelabs     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.13.16

I did not like the product at all, I will stick with pantyliners

• VickiCoffey By  VickiCoffey
    02.13.16

These are so nice and comfortable, you hardly know you have anything on! They are light and fit really well! Definitely for the woman on the go! They move with you, not twist and bunch up against you. I have already told my friends about these and will share what I think with more friends and family!

• billie71 By  billie71
    02.12.16

These are nice I got to try all three and am very happy I have, No one can tell I am wearing them and i feel so safe when I a out and about.

• imagolady By  imagolady     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

This item did not work for me at all. I followed the directions however, in using it I bled for three days after trying it following the directions! I will not try it again!

• teresac By  teresac     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I was very impressed that there are a variety of sizes to choose from. I found the 2 smaller sizes to be the most comfortable and the bigger sizes uncomfortable. Just like with your period, some people do not want to use a pad that "absorbs" everything because you're worried about odor. That's why I was particularly excited to try this product. In my opinion it makes pads unnecessary as it really does absorb any and all leakage. However it's such a new product that I'm not yet convinced it's something healthy to use every single day. I will continue to use the product sparingly and use pads on days I'm not using Impressa. Bottom line -- if I'm going to be out and about for a few hours I would definitely prefer to use Poise Impressa instead of a pad.