Poise Impressa Sizing Kit Review | SheSpeaks

• MYLITTLESTAR By  MYLITTLESTAR
    04.19.17

NOT WHAT I EXPECT

ON MY EXPERIENCE USING THIS PRODUCT I HONESTLY DID NOT LIKE IT NOT UNCONFORTABLE.

• iamfor48nascar By  iamfor48nascar     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.29.16

Functional after the discomfort

Poise Impressa is basically a tampon only it's bigger. The smallest size was uncomfortable to insert, and stayed uncomfortable for a few minutes after insertion. However they do their job. I've had three children and have the sneeze/pee issue, for me these are great functionally but I'd like to see them maybe a bit smaller so their more comfortable.

• TashaLinette7 By  TashaLinette7
    07.28.16

Would be great for someone who can use them without pain. But not so great for those with endometriosis. Will stick to liners and pads when necessary.

• mallgirl By  mallgirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.26.16

I didn't like this, it was very uncomfortable to try and use this. I used the smallest size and it was still a problem.

• samgray2005 By  samgray2005     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.19.16

i was not thrilled with these. They are tampons. I hate tampons as it is. I can't wait to stop using them when I have my period. I certainly don't want to use them on a daily basis!

• Kbeelabs By  Kbeelabs     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.13.16

I did not like the product at all, I will stick with pantyliners

• VickiCoffey By  VickiCoffey
    02.13.16

These are so nice and comfortable, you hardly know you have anything on! They are light and fit really well! Definitely for the woman on the go! They move with you, not twist and bunch up against you. I have already told my friends about these and will share what I think with more friends and family!

• billie71 By  billie71
    02.12.16

These are nice I got to try all three and am very happy I have, No one can tell I am wearing them and i feel so safe when I a out and about.

• imagolady By  imagolady     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

This item did not work for me at all. I followed the directions however, in using it I bled for three days after trying it following the directions! I will not try it again!

• teresac By  teresac     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I was very impressed that there are a variety of sizes to choose from. I found the 2 smaller sizes to be the most comfortable and the bigger sizes uncomfortable. Just like with your period, some people do not want to use a pad that "absorbs" everything because you're worried about odor. That's why I was particularly excited to try this product. In my opinion it makes pads unnecessary as it really does absorb any and all leakage. However it's such a new product that I'm not yet convinced it's something healthy to use every single day. I will continue to use the product sparingly and use pads on days I'm not using Impressa. Bottom line -- if I'm going to be out and about for a few hours I would definitely prefer to use Poise Impressa instead of a pad.

• elleb31 By  elleb31     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I liked this product because the multiple sizes allow you to find the perfect fit for your body. Its not a perfect product but if you need help with bladder leakage then it is an option I would recommend.

• talltexan65 By  talltexan65     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

If you have bladder leakage Poise Impressa is for you. I had to use the large size because I have a lot of bladder leakage. It caused no embarrassment.

• jennk620 By  jennk620     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

Great concept, takes getting used to. Be sure to use the size you need for the best comfort

• Dollsrus By  Dollsrus     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

Did not find it effective at all with issue. Was really hoping it would work but is not designed for all problems related to leakage.

• dragonfly777 By  dragonfly777     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

I'm sure this product is wonderful, as a matter of fact, my sister swears by these. But, I never used tampons and didn't care for the method of use.