Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner Review | SheSpeaks

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.19.17

This product is ok. This leaves an oily film. It will take the dust away but you will have an oil an your furniture.

• Lydiald By  Lydiald
    11.11.15

This does a wonderful job. I never use anything else.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.20.15

I didn't like how it cleaned glass or wood. The glass was streaky and the wood was dull.

• brilessthan3 By  brilessthan3
    06.20.15

I absolutely love the wipes! I use them to remove dust from EVERYWHERE in my house. They have become a must have in my house. Without them I would be living in a much dustier place.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.23.15

Streak free nice citrus scent often use it on glass shelves of my entertainment center the glass shelves cleaned beautifully leaving the clean scent behind

• jessejaymz By  jessejaymz
    04.21.15

Awesome product!.... finally a all in one that really works.

• saratre06 By  saratre06
    02.05.15

Great product!

• CourtLux By  CourtLux
    02.04.15

My absolute favorite cleaning product! Love how I can use this on multiple surfaces. Makes cleaning so much easier!

• cadillacblu By  cadillacblu
    02.01.15

I grew up using this. I like that they have expanded the use and it's not just for wood surfaces anymore. It really works!!

• Amusesings By  Amusesings
    01.27.15

A real time saver, but not so effective. It cleans well enough, but you really have to wipe it well to remove streaks and residue from glass or stainless steel. But it saves time and money if you don't mind putting a little muscle behind it.

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

I like that you can use it on multi surfaces. I use this on my flat screen TV's, computer screen, tablet, phone, etc. It does a great job on cleaning anything and has a light smell to it.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Fabulous idea! Love that they're multi-surface and not just for furniture!

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

This spray is great! Now I dont have to go out and spend a ton of money on different products for every different surface in my home. I love it!

• tprice7 By  tprice7
    04.10.14

I love this stuff! I can use it on every surface, while I do prefer to try and stay natural I do have a cleaner that I can use on the spur of the moment!

• grannyb328 By  grannyb328
    04.07.14

It does not clean as well as I expected. I was a little disappointed in this product.