Playtex Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes | SheSpeaks

• stefny2312 stefny2312
    03.25.14

I carry these everywhere with me. I have a 2 year old daughter who gets in a lot of messes! IN the winter they are especially handy for doctors offices, stores, or anywhere else we might go where germs can be spread and a bathroom isn't always the best choice. In the summer I love them for the exact same reason, and because she is always getting dirty. We are a family on the go and Wet Ones work well for us!

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Need in your life if u have kids

Must have for my two year old niece and me for when I have to carry or feed my baby on the go.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

These are great to take with you when you are on the run going here and there. They are easy to keep moist and don't lose the moisture too fast in this container.

• MarleeB By  MarleeB
    01.09.16

I love the smell of these wet wipes. They are easy to use but do seem to dry out quickly.

• kidandzoomom By  kidandzoomom
    01.08.16

Used these, when my kids were growing up. Use them now. They work great on picnics, fishing trips, and other on the go times.

• LHuggies By  LHuggies
    10.10.15

I love these! I keep them on me especially when we go into stores. They make me feel much better since I have little hands touching everything.

• NYCGirl_Power By  NYCGirl_Power
    10.08.15

This is a great product. I use it all the time - thought I dont have kids I use it for myself

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

When I was little my grandmother was never not without one of these jumbo tubs. It was actually a running joke with our family. One day the week before I had my daughter, I bought a small tub of these on a whim. Now I see why my grandma always kept these around! They clean up even sticky caramel coffee fingers! This had nothing to do with the function of the wipes but, the fresh scent also reminds me of her and when I'm having a particularly hard day of missing her, the scent helps me feel like shes still watching over me.

• diaandtj By  diaandtj
    02.04.15

awesome!! my husband and i used these when we moved across the us for the whole trip and for about a month after to clean house or in the car! have a couple things of them in our bulk stock in our bathroom.

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

These are great for the car. We are often out and about and I hate to use public restrooms so these are a great alternative to keep our hands clean, especially in the winter and when we might stop to eat.

• sirbills By  sirbills
    11.19.14

These are great to throw in the car or on the go if you have children.I love the scent and convenience of these.