Playtex VentAire Bottles | SheSpeaks Reviews

• tamaranoble tamaranoble
    02.09.15

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123
    10.12.17

Great for preventing colic/acid reflux

The air flow works perfect for preventing colic and/or acid reflux (GERD) in babies, especially newborns. The shape allows for a comfortable feeding and there are nipples you can get if you are worried about the baby developing nipple confusion.

• JHANNULA12 By  JHANNULA12
    08.01.17

1 KID LOVED THEM THE OTHER KID HATES THEM

I FIRST USED THESE BOTTLES 13 YEARS AGO WHEN MY SON WAS A BABY. THEY WERE WONDERFUL FOR HIM . HE WAS VERY PICKY WHEN IT CAME TO HIS BOTTLES AND NIPPLES AND THESE WERE BY FAR HIS FAVORITE AND THEY WERE GREAT AT REDUCING GAS. MY DAUGHTER ON THE OTHER HAND WHO IS ALMOST 5 MONTHS OLD DOES NOT CARE FOR THESE BOTTLES AND I THINK ITS BECAUSE THEY FLOW TO FAST FOR HER AND ITS ODD TO ME THAT SHE ISN'T VERY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO HER BOTTLES AND NIPPLES BUT I CANNOT GET HER TO TAKE THESE ONES AT A LL.

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Not worth it

They work alright but they leak a little when you shake them. I also hated having to completely disassemble the bottle for cleaning. It didn't reduce the acid reflux which was my main goal with the purchase. When he was able to hold the bottle it was a weird angle and he had issues.

• Boxergurl By  Boxergurl
    05.17.17

Love Ventaire!

These were the only bottles we could use with both of my daughters! Helped with gas and spit up. Lots of parts, but really not difficult to clean or put together.

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    05.06.17

Great choice

Started my son on a more expensive bottle but ended up with these. They are great they helped cut down on his gas and are easy to clean! This is the second child I used these with and will be using them again when we have another child!

• teannaxxjade By  teannaxxjade
    04.03.17

These are the only bottles I will use. It helps prevent gas in the stomach!

• Dat1Mom By  Dat1Mom
    03.26.17

We used these for both of our kids. #3 is on the way, we are definitely going to give these another go! Love them!

• Jflechs By  Jflechs
    01.02.17

Glad we switched

I love these bottles. We switched from the playtex drop ins and they are so much easier.

• Cindij0521 By  Cindij0521
    11.17.16

Baby Bottles

I used these for my kids. I like the shape of them. Other than that, they do tend to leak.

• evilynice By  evilynice
    08.17.16

I love these bottles and the technology behind them, perfect for anti colic. Also really easy to clean as they come apart completely, so no residue left behind. Good seal so no leaks.