Playtex VentAire Bottles | SheSpeaks

02.09.15

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.

• gerald368 By  gerald368
    07.07.18

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• Ashymorr123 By  Ashymorr123
    02.08.18

Good for breastfeeding moms

I loved this product it's still the only bottles my son will use. Ever since he was born he gave me a hard time with bottles and then my grandmother got me this one. Did not regret it like all the others I feel like it maybe helped him learn how to latch on better but maybe that was just him. Also it seems to be pretty good on the amount of air he takes in

• CLWoodard97 By  CLWoodard97
    12.01.17

Yeah

Really enjoyed the less air bubbles that got into babies tummy

• NinaBrito2017 By  NinaBrito2017
    11.15.17

I used these bottles for a while and had no problem with them. Just stopped using them.

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123
    10.12.17

Great for preventing colic/acid reflux

The air flow works perfect for preventing colic and/or acid reflux (GERD) in babies, especially newborns. The shape allows for a comfortable feeding and there are nipples you can get if you are worried about the baby developing nipple confusion.

• JHANNULA12 By  JHANNULA12
    08.01.17

1 KID LOVED THEM THE OTHER KID HATES THEM

I FIRST USED THESE BOTTLES 13 YEARS AGO WHEN MY SON WAS A BABY. THEY WERE WONDERFUL FOR HIM . HE WAS VERY PICKY WHEN IT CAME TO HIS BOTTLES AND NIPPLES AND THESE WERE BY FAR HIS FAVORITE AND THEY WERE GREAT AT REDUCING GAS. MY DAUGHTER ON THE OTHER HAND WHO IS ALMOST 5 MONTHS OLD DOES NOT CARE FOR THESE BOTTLES AND I THINK ITS BECAUSE THEY FLOW TO FAST FOR HER AND ITS ODD TO ME THAT SHE ISN'T VERY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO HER BOTTLES AND NIPPLES BUT I CANNOT GET HER TO TAKE THESE ONES AT A LL.

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Not worth it

They work alright but they leak a little when you shake them. I also hated having to completely disassemble the bottle for cleaning. It didn't reduce the acid reflux which was my main goal with the purchase. When he was able to hold the bottle it was a weird angle and he had issues.

• Boxergurl By  Boxergurl
    05.17.17

Love Ventaire!

These were the only bottles we could use with both of my daughters! Helped with gas and spit up. Lots of parts, but really not difficult to clean or put together.

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    05.06.17

Great choice

Started my son on a more expensive bottle but ended up with these. They are great they helped cut down on his gas and are easy to clean! This is the second child I used these with and will be using them again when we have another child!

• teannaxxjade By  teannaxxjade
    04.03.17

These are the only bottles I will use. It helps prevent gas in the stomach!