Playtex VentAire Bottles | SheSpeaks

02.09.15

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.

• Josenicole By  Josenicole
    11.29.18

Love the convenient angle

I love using these Playtect bottles. The have a convenient angle to make feeding easier and they also a air vent up to help with bubbles and gas. I used these on all 3 of my kids and really enjoyed them.

• Andiee By  Andiee
    11.29.18

Awsome

These bottles are one of my top favorites ! My son and daughter used these an my son stilll uses his ! It prevents air into the bottle so our babies have less chance to get those terrible tummy aches

• CitrusandStripes By  CitrusandStripes
    09.20.18

Lifesaving Baby Product

As a mom of a child that suffered from terrible gas pains, these bottles were an absolute lifesaver. I tried so many different bottles before finding these. Our issues significantly decreased with a properly ventilated bottle system!

• gerald368 By  gerald368
    07.07.18

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• Ashymorr123 By  Ashymorr123
    02.08.18

Good for breastfeeding moms

I loved this product it's still the only bottles my son will use. Ever since he was born he gave me a hard time with bottles and then my grandmother got me this one. Did not regret it like all the others I feel like it maybe helped him learn how to latch on better but maybe that was just him. Also it seems to be pretty good on the amount of air he takes in

• CLWoodard97 By  CLWoodard97
    12.01.17

Yeah

Really enjoyed the less air bubbles that got into babies tummy

• NinaBrito2017 By  NinaBrito2017
    11.15.17

I used these bottles for a while and had no problem with them. Just stopped using them.

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123
    10.12.17

Great for preventing colic/acid reflux

The air flow works perfect for preventing colic and/or acid reflux (GERD) in babies, especially newborns. The shape allows for a comfortable feeding and there are nipples you can get if you are worried about the baby developing nipple confusion.

• JHANNULA12 By  JHANNULA12
    08.01.17

1 KID LOVED THEM THE OTHER KID HATES THEM

I FIRST USED THESE BOTTLES 13 YEARS AGO WHEN MY SON WAS A BABY. THEY WERE WONDERFUL FOR HIM . HE WAS VERY PICKY WHEN IT CAME TO HIS BOTTLES AND NIPPLES AND THESE WERE BY FAR HIS FAVORITE AND THEY WERE GREAT AT REDUCING GAS. MY DAUGHTER ON THE OTHER HAND WHO IS ALMOST 5 MONTHS OLD DOES NOT CARE FOR THESE BOTTLES AND I THINK ITS BECAUSE THEY FLOW TO FAST FOR HER AND ITS ODD TO ME THAT SHE ISN'T VERY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO HER BOTTLES AND NIPPLES BUT I CANNOT GET HER TO TAKE THESE ONES AT A LL.

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Not worth it

They work alright but they leak a little when you shake them. I also hated having to completely disassemble the bottle for cleaning. It didn't reduce the acid reflux which was my main goal with the purchase. When he was able to hold the bottle it was a weird angle and he had issues.