Playtex Sport Tampons | SheSpeaks

• GirdleGuy GirdleGuy
    10.29.11

I recently tried Playtex Sport tampons and like them a lot.. I tried the super and the super plus.. I also plan to try the ultra. I love wearing Playtex tampons.

• Bambinaki Bambinaki
    10.01.12

This tampons are quite comfortable, but they leak! What I mean is that yes, they keep the blood inside your body, but a pinkish fluid descents down the cord and gets on your panties. So it feels as if you have a urine leakage. And this happens the first hour of wearing them. I tried them a couple of times in different stages of my period, the same sad result. My friend who is a different complexion than I am, also complains about the same issue. Probably they are suitable for young girls. But for women who gave birth they are no good.

• Aed8031 By  Aed8031
    12.10.19

Very good

I like to wear these when I play volleyball! Comfortable, no leakage, can?t complain

• sykick By  sykick
    08.22.19

It'll get the job done

These are likely the only tampons I didn't like. They leaked and didn't seem to last nearly as long as other lines of Playtex or even other brands. They'll work if you don't have anything else and find these on super sale or you're given one.

• justme0419 By  justme0419
    07.10.19

Need some work

I wasn't very impressed by these, and I love the brand. They seem to leak more than other tampons they make, which was a let down for me. Playtex has the right idea here, but it needs some fine tuning. They are comfortable, and attractive so I gave them a 3 out of 5. They'd be better suited for light days, or days when you don't plan on being especially active, which contradicts the name.

• aguindon By  aguindon
    07.10.19

Love this product!

I have been wearing Playtex Sport for years and absolutely love them! I'm not necessarily active but I love the shape when they open, it makes me feel safe versus just opening sideways and such!

• klr523 By  klr523
    06.28.19

These are the only brand of tampons I use! Goes in smooth and works well for active lifestyles.

• Tinah1234 By  Tinah1234
    05.22.19

My favorite tampons! Very easy and glide in. Comfortable

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Great item only issue is that it leaks if you have a heavy flow I wouldn?t recommend

• ACockayne By  ACockayne
    01.20.18

My favorite Tampon on the Market.

I've been using this brand of Playtex tampons probably since they came out (When did they come out again? am I showing my age?) It's the only tampon that I wear and feel comfortable wearing. Yes, they do tend to leak sometimes, but I'm also a woman with a heavy flow due to my endometriosis.

• tippydowns By  tippydowns
    09.27.17

Love this product, It is the only one I use. Can always depend on being comfortable and not worrying about leakage

• Fairie By  Fairie
    09.27.17

Comfortable Tampon Prone to Leaks

I purchased these Playtex Sport Tampons thinking that they would be a reliable brand. They are comfortable and easy to insert. I used the Super size for a medium flow & they did leak after about 2 hrs of use. I would definitely recommend using a pantyliner in addition to these tampons. Due to how comfortable they are, I probably will continue using them until I find a more reliable brand.