Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.14.14

These are the most comfortable tampons that I have used. They do tend to leak sometimes.

• wmsv88 By  wmsv88
    06.25.18

These are the most comfortable tampons I've ever used! Easy to use. Easy to take out. I've not personally had any issues with leaking in all my years using these!

• vramos99 By  vramos99
    12.18.17

No leaks

Very absorbing! No leaks whatsoever! I got these for my daughter and she loves them!!! Great for school she says

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Playtex

Playtex gentle glide is the only tampons that I will use. Never had an issue with leaking, no strong perfume smell and affordable.

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.21.16

No leak protection

The first tampon I ever used. Gentle and comfortable application with leakproof protection.

• TMcMeley By  TMcMeley
    07.20.16

Protection

Although I use a pantiliner just in case, I find that I use these more than other brands simply because I trust the overall effectiveness it provides to me.

• Mama2two By  Mama2two
    07.20.16

Playtex

I use these regularly. I've tried other brands but they don't come close to these. They are comfortable,providing superior protection and I never have to worry about accidents.

• h3artsav3r By  h3artsav3r
    04.23.16

Does what they need to!

These are comfortable and fairly reliable. I wish they would make a thicker string, I feel like I'm going to rip the tiny string out when trying to change. My go-to when my favorite brand is not available.

• h3artsav3r By  h3artsav3r
    04.23.16

Does what they need to!

• MandyWr By  MandyWr
    01.05.16

I like these because they are comfortable to insert and wear and I prefer the scented version.

• Alexandra_Aranas By  Alexandra_Aranas
    07.01.15

Very comfortable and that's saying a lot cause I ride horses so would totally recommend this to anybody!