Playtex Drop Ins Bottles | SheSpeaks

• Jflechs By  Jflechs
    01.02.17

Not my favorite.

These bottle were a pain to use. Plus not very cost effective due to buying refills for the liners all the time.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    09.12.15

I like this bottle. Out of the 4 other brands I tried this was the only one my son liked!

• JessLangston1 By  JessLangston1
    07.14.15

These were the first thing I tried with my little one when I have to introduce a bottle. This was my first choice because my mom used to use these. I found them difficult to use and hard to keep the air out.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

Very rarely did my children use bottles during their infancy but I used these liners when they did after trying another brand of bottle without liners that gave my son extremely bad gas. The Playtex liners were a great relief as they seem to keep the air out and thus the baby gas pains to a minimum. Great for on the go, too!

• momma1315 By  momma1315
    07.11.15

these are fantastic for when your in a rush I loved it and great for on the go

• valerie0309 By  valerie0309
    07.09.15

These bottles and liners are the best that i found - we tried soooo many bottles when we were trying to transition from strictly breastfeeding. These prevented too much air from being swallowed, were already sterile, and he seemed to like the nipples the best. We started with a combo pack that had 2 bottles, several types of nipples, found on Amazon. The natural latch slow flow worked the best at first, now we have moved up to medium flow. I found the best price on liner refills on Amazon.

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

My daughter was breastfed and refused to take a bottle. The only bottle we could get her to take was the platex drop ins one and it was a life saver for when I had to be away from her.

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    05.07.15

Used these with both my boys, I loved them! If I had another child I'd use these.

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.07.15

We used Dr. Brown the first time around. Don't get me wrong. It's a great brand, but there are so many parts to clean. Working full-time and then coming home to clean loads of bottles and pieces isn't in the picture this time around. Playtex Drop-ins are dependable, and the drop-ins push air out that can cause gas. I also like that I don't have all the pieces to clean, and I don't have to have a counter top full of bottles!

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

Loved this product. Used for both my children. Great way to keep bottles sanitized. Great at keeping air out of the bottle.