Playtex Coolster Tumbler Sippy Cup | SheSpeaks

• HappyMum By  HappyMum
    07.31.14

My son has this cup. It is pretty leak proof and keeps the cold drink insulated and chilled for a good amount of time. The cap twists on easily and it just looks cool!! We have the lime green color. It is more of a mature looking cup and it makes him feel like he's got his travel mug, just like mommy and daddy's. ;)

• jkelly821 By  jkelly821
    04.20.13

This is a very durable cup. I bought a set of these (they came with 3 in the package) when my son was 2 and we still have them (he is now 7, almost 8). He does not use them as much as he used to, but sometimes I will give him water in there for bed so I know he isn't going to accidentally knock it off of his headboard and I will have a mid-night cleaning. I would highly recommend this cup, and the brand.

• Grasshopper By  Grasshopper
    04.12.13

Love, love love this cup. Great for toddlers when they come to visit. No spills to clean up.

• mkjordan307 By  mkjordan307
    03.05.13

My toddler loves his cup like this. Was of course blue and went everywhere with us!

• amhuwa By  amhuwa
    10.25.12

My son loves this cup. It drinks more like a regular cup and keeps his drinks colder for longer then others. The only problem I have with this cup is that it leaks more and more the longer we use it.

• mickey7879 By  mickey7879
    10.23.12

They are mostly good but sometimes they leak.

• JanelUnderwood By  JanelUnderwood
    10.11.12

LOVE

• itzy2006 By  itzy2006
    10.08.12

I love this product its great for the next step after bottle

• Rockrebel By  Rockrebel
    10.01.12

My 3 year old & 1 year old prefer these to other sippy cups. They dont leak and the insulation keeps them cool longer than standard cups. They are spoutless so they drink more normally. This cup helped teach my 3 year old do drink from a regular cup.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE