Planters NUTrition Heart Healthy Bar | SheSpeaks

• Jewelzs8 By  Jewelzs8
    04.01.15

I keep a few at my desk at work in between breakfast and lunch to snack on. I love the variety.

• kathyhayes By  kathyhayes
    07.19.13

I got a high value coupon in the Sunday ad inserts and was really surprised at the taste. It lasted in my tummy for about 3 hours till i wanted another snack.

• CSverde By  CSverde
    03.24.13

These are the perfect get up and go kind of breakfast bar, tasty and a good pairing to a cup of coffee.

• aholt27 By  aholt27
    11.27.12

These are great, but would be a lot more healthy if they could cut out the high fructose corn syrup

• dbvernon By  dbvernon
    09.12.12

I love this Plunters NUTrition Bars. They taste great. I love all the peanuts, cranberries and almonds that are included. They are healthy and taste great,which is hard to find in a lot of products. I would definitely recommend this product. It is very tasty. Unfortunately I don't buy them as much as I would like to because they are pricey for such a small little snack, but they do taste great.

• abean8992 By  abean8992
    07.18.12

I love this bar. It is a great snack for late afternoon. Just the right amount of protein and carbs for a pick me up. I have tried several kinds and like theme all. Love to get them on sale and use a coupon. Helps with the cost

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.13.12

The perfect snack, a great pick me up with protein and sugar

• stuck108 By  stuck108
    03.28.12

What I love about this is it's the perfect combination of salty/sweet. I absolutely love nuts and recommend this to anyone

• greenteamom56 By  greenteamom56
    03.09.12

The Planters NUT-rition heart healthy bars are sooo very delicious. Loaded with cranberries, almonds and peanuts. For those counting calories there are 160 calories per bar. I am not one to like the chewy variety but i love these. The cranberry and nuts taste so fresh. All i can say it Yum!.