Planters NUTrition Energy Bar | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina Liduvina
    04.28.13

I like these I don't really like energy bars but these are good. Tasty and a good price

• Randimichelle95 By  Randimichelle95
    02.16.14

Just bought today and I can not wait to try! Great price and looks like something I'd love!!!

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.28.13

• jlbyrd By  jlbyrd
    10.11.12

These bars are great. Very similar to a candy bar. Good flavor and just the perfect size for a snack.

• ChristineK2010 By  ChristineK2010
    03.02.12

Tastes like a candy bar!! Yummy. Hard to find though-can only sometimes find at 1 grocery store by me. :(

• JeanetteM By  JeanetteM
    02.02.12

I am not a huge fan of energy bars, but These were on sale, and I had a coupon so I decided to try it out. I am so happy that I decided to buy this product it did not feel like I was eating a healthy energy bar. The mix of peanuts, chocolate, and cranberry's was wonderful. I had them in my cupboard I went to go grab a bar to eat, and there was only 1 left out of the box of 8 I only ate one of them my husband obviously thought they were good since he ate my snacks. I can't seem to find the ones I bought in the store anymore which is a little disappointing, but I will keep looking.