Planters NUTrition Banana Granola Peanut Butter | SheSpeaks

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.21.14

Gotta say when I say this in the store I just grabbed it - Planters making peanut butter what took so long! The flavor is so delicious and the crunch from the granola is perfect.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

This stuff if great. I love the combination of the peanut butter and banana and the added crunch of the granola. I made some cookies using it and they were quite yummy. Great invention.

• JanMErickson By  JanMErickson
    12.29.12

As a peanut butter addict, I am always in the peanut butter isle looking at the different types and brands of peanut butter. I was brought up on Skippy, but when I started doing my own food shopping I started buying whatever was on sale (or I had a coupon for). Before I got married I started eating very healthy and only ate natural products so I switched to the Whole Food kind that was pressed right out of the machine with no additives. Seriously, I have tried everything from powdered peanut butter to cashew peanut butter mix!! It was only natural that when I saw this I had to buy it. I was a little skeptical because of the banana, I didn't want it to taste like fake banana flavoring. I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted it, it was perfect, and the granola gives it a tasty crunch! The best way to eat it that I have found is to mix it with honey, oatmeal and a splash of vanilla, rolled into balls and then frozen. It makes a tasty treat!

• aprincess7678 By  aprincess7678
    11.07.12

I found this new peanut butter product yesterday at my grocery store. They had three different flavors. I got the energy mix, it was banana granola nut. I tried it this afternoon and it was delicious. I wanted more but it is super filling. I had it on toast and I can already think of a hundred other ways to use it. I would certainly recommend this to anyone! The only negative thing was I seemed to get heartburn an hour or so after eating it. Not sure how much of a part the peanut butter played in that....