Plackers Micro Mint Flosser | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

These are awesome! They work better than any other dental floss picks I've found and they have a nice mint flavor to them. They are sturdy, don't get 'stuck' in your teeth, and aren't a bad price. Plus, it definitely beats using the old-fashioned hand floss and getting your hands all yucky!

• Lexilenae By  Lexilenae
    10.25.19

A must buy!

Perfect for on the go! I keep them in my purse, my car, at work, and in the house! Easy to grab and go after eating or for every day flossing! Love the mint flavor it?s not overpowering flavor which I really like.

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.12.19

Good to use if your traveling and have food stuck in your teeth, but regular floss cleans better.

• Rnanunez7 By  Rnanunez7
    06.11.19

Is there something in my teeth?

My husband came home from his trip to Texas and told me that he had food stuck in his teeth and he needed a toothpick I told him how about one of those little flossing things you can reach back there with he agreed used it and was amazed it has a little toothpick thing at the end so no only was he flossing But you can also pick your teeth!

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

These Micro Mint Flossers are great for travel and my office drawer. While I prefer regular floss at night, these make it much easier to be discrete at work!

• hannahroy66 By  hannahroy66
    08.03.18

love

Hands down one of the best product inventions since sliced bread! Easy to just toss in your purse and have with you when you need it. Good amount of strength. Work well. These are just awesome!

• crystalbanks By  crystalbanks
    03.20.18

best dental minty floss ever

works great like regular dental floss only you can hold it this time and have a fresh minty flavor and reach places you couldn't before with just regular dental floss. 5 stars from me and my kids.

• jamiequeenking By  jamiequeenking
    03.19.18

Quality, and durable

I love these handy floss picks! great value, and quality- as they are very durable. I have no problem reaching and flossing my back teeth either, the shape is wonderful. #SheSpeaksMadness

• Mtoole By  Mtoole
    05.03.17

This floss is so easy to use and no string laying around. Awesome

• dgipson2 By  dgipson2
    06.22.16

Floss & Toss

My family loves these. Floss & toss. You can even floss on the go!

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

Kids really love using these little flossers. Its easier for them to hold and get in between their teeth.