Plackers Micro Mint Flosser | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

These are awesome! They work better than any other dental floss picks I've found and they have a nice mint flavor to them. They are sturdy, don't get 'stuck' in your teeth, and aren't a bad price. Plus, it definitely beats using the old-fashioned hand floss and getting your hands all yucky!

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

These Micro Mint Flossers are great for travel and my office drawer. While I prefer regular floss at night, these make it much easier to be discrete at work!

• hannahroy66 By  hannahroy66
    08.03.18

love

Hands down one of the best product inventions since sliced bread! Easy to just toss in your purse and have with you when you need it. Good amount of strength. Work well. These are just awesome!

• crystalbanks By  crystalbanks
    03.20.18

best dental minty floss ever

works great like regular dental floss only you can hold it this time and have a fresh minty flavor and reach places you couldn't before with just regular dental floss. 5 stars from me and my kids.

• jamiequeenking By  jamiequeenking
    03.19.18

Quality, and durable

I love these handy floss picks! great value, and quality- as they are very durable. I have no problem reaching and flossing my back teeth either, the shape is wonderful. #SheSpeaksMadness

• Mtoole By  Mtoole
    05.03.17

This floss is so easy to use and no string laying around. Awesome

• dgipson2 By  dgipson2
    06.22.16

Floss & Toss

My family loves these. Floss & toss. You can even floss on the go!

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

Kids really love using these little flossers. Its easier for them to hold and get in between their teeth.

• Alisenba By  Alisenba
    03.26.15

These are awesome. So easy to take around and get the job done!! Not only do I take these everywhere I go, but I also keep them in easy to get to places in my house. I never buy regular floss anymore. Easy to use on my daughter as well!

• Wine-a-little By  Wine-a-little
    03.26.15

Great on the go, discrete, handy product! I like this better than floss! I am not bombarding my mouth with my hands and fists trying to get around my teeth. It's also quicker for those who hate to floss like me!

• Cream89 By  Cream89
    02.25.15

Having deep pockets in my gums, these are extremely effective and leave a refreshing minty taste in your mouth. i highly recommend them as a better alternative to floss.