Plackers Micro Mint Flosser | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

These are awesome! They work better than any other dental floss picks I've found and they have a nice mint flavor to them. They are sturdy, don't get 'stuck' in your teeth, and aren't a bad price. Plus, it definitely beats using the old-fashioned hand floss and getting your hands all yucky!

• crystalbanks By  crystalbanks
    03.20.18

best dental minty floss ever

works great like regular dental floss only you can hold it this time and have a fresh minty flavor and reach places you couldn't before with just regular dental floss. 5 stars from me and my kids.

• jamiequeenking By  jamiequeenking
    03.19.18

Quality, and durable

I love these handy floss picks! great value, and quality- as they are very durable. I have no problem reaching and flossing my back teeth either, the shape is wonderful. #SheSpeaksMadness

• Mtoole By  Mtoole
    05.03.17

This floss is so easy to use and no string laying around. Awesome

• dgipson2 By  dgipson2
    06.22.16

Floss & Toss

My family loves these. Floss & toss. You can even floss on the go!

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

Kids really love using these little flossers. Its easier for them to hold and get in between their teeth.

• Alisenba By  Alisenba
    03.26.15

These are awesome. So easy to take around and get the job done!! Not only do I take these everywhere I go, but I also keep them in easy to get to places in my house. I never buy regular floss anymore. Easy to use on my daughter as well!

• Wine-a-little By  Wine-a-little
    03.26.15

Great on the go, discrete, handy product! I like this better than floss! I am not bombarding my mouth with my hands and fists trying to get around my teeth. It's also quicker for those who hate to floss like me!

• Cream89 By  Cream89
    02.25.15

Having deep pockets in my gums, these are extremely effective and leave a refreshing minty taste in your mouth. i highly recommend them as a better alternative to floss.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Makes flossing so much easier. Love these. Sturdy yet flexible. Decent price for quantity. Great value

• ashleymaecolson By  ashleymaecolson
    09.27.14

This makes flossing a lot more enjoyable.