Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers Pizza Review | SheSpeaks

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

My all-time favorite pizza from Pizza Hut. I love their stuffed crust meat lovers pizza! My family is more of a pan pizza, but me, it's all about the stuffed crust.

• cynthia12345 By  cynthia12345
    06.29.16

i love it but i do not like that you dont get as many toppings as you use to on it

• RedSky By  RedSky
    06.29.16

Stuffed crust is my favorite. I try to avoid having to share this pizza with my brother when we have it as a family. He's one of those non crust eaters and that includes stuffed crust. Which is ridiculous because it's the best part of the pizza.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

We love it! There is pure perfection with that stuffed crust from Pizza Hut. I just wish they have more sit down restaurants. Nowadays is like a pick up place only, at least where I am in MS.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

The crust is awesome! The cheese in it is a strong yummy flavor but the rest of the pizza is paper thin. They don't put any cheese on the rest of the pizza and it's just not a pizza but to be honest 4 stars for just the crust!! Btw they used to put a ton of pepperoni on this but not anymore. I love dipping the marinara with this because you need at least something to the rest of the pizza.

• Chastity23 By  Chastity23
    02.11.15

I am not big on pizza hut so I was a bit skeptical about trying this stuffed crust when my son insisted.Just like I thought. Nothing at pizza hut can excite me. Sorry but that's just my personal feelings.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

I love stuffed crust pizza.

• misskclyburn By  misskclyburn
    01.08.15

Love this pizza.Stuff crust is the best.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

Great zesty sauce, plenty of cheese on the pizza itself and then a great cheesy crust. Pizza Hut consistently makes a great pizza.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

mouth watering goodness

• Shurma By  Shurma
    07.17.13

I love the stuffed crust from the pizza it always makes my mouth watery when I'm about to give the pizza a bite

• gabbiec10 By  gabbiec10
    07.01.13

Great pizza! I love it !

• davidh61 By  davidh61
    05.15.13

This kind of pizza has different types of toppings (meat). The sauce is just the right amount, along with different meats. This kind of a pizza is filling. compared to some pizzas that out there are not filling or taste very good. I love all the different types of pizza combos. I would recomend pizza hut to everyone.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

I am not a fan of this or any of the Pizza Hut Pizza. The pan pizzas are way to greasy and the crust is just saturated with the grease. I feel this completely takes the taste away from what it should be.

• lilith By  lilith