Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers Pizza | SheSpeaks

01.01.13

the best ever pizza...

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

My all-time favorite pizza from Pizza Hut. I love their stuffed crust meat lovers pizza! My family is more of a pan pizza, but me, it's all about the stuffed crust.

• cynthia12345 By  cynthia12345
    06.29.16

i love it but i do not like that you dont get as many toppings as you use to on it

• RedSky By  RedSky
    06.29.16

Stuffed crust is my favorite. I try to avoid having to share this pizza with my brother when we have it as a family. He's one of those non crust eaters and that includes stuffed crust. Which is ridiculous because it's the best part of the pizza.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

We love it! There is pure perfection with that stuffed crust from Pizza Hut. I just wish they have more sit down restaurants. Nowadays is like a pick up place only, at least where I am in MS.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

The crust is awesome! The cheese in it is a strong yummy flavor but the rest of the pizza is paper thin. They don't put any cheese on the rest of the pizza and it's just not a pizza but to be honest 4 stars for just the crust!! Btw they used to put a ton of pepperoni on this but not anymore. I love dipping the marinara with this because you need at least something to the rest of the pizza.

• Chastity23 By  Chastity23
    02.11.15

I am not big on pizza hut so I was a bit skeptical about trying this stuffed crust when my son insisted.Just like I thought. Nothing at pizza hut can excite me. Sorry but that's just my personal feelings.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

I love stuffed crust pizza.

• misskclyburn By  misskclyburn
    01.08.15

Love this pizza.Stuff crust is the best.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

Great zesty sauce, plenty of cheese on the pizza itself and then a great cheesy crust. Pizza Hut consistently makes a great pizza.

• angie1966 By  angie1966