Pizza Hut Pizza Mia | SheSpeaks

• CamoGirl86 By  CamoGirl86
    12.23.12

love love love this pizza

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

very dissapointing. crust was hard and dry, not enough cheese or toppings. pretty flavorless. not what you'd expect from pizza hut.

• samburris By  samburris
    02.28.12

My go-to place for a fast easy dinner! I love pizza hut pizza!!! It is always fresh and my order is always correct! I'll definitely be a repeat customer for life!!!

• momma4life By  momma4life
    02.23.12

delish............. Very cheesy. Love Pizza Hut Pizza.

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    01.31.12

It was not too bad, but If im honest I still really enjoy the Orgional Pan Cheese Pizza. I grew up on this crust and to this day I still love it!

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953
    11.22.11

nasty overpriced glop...it was rubbery like it had been overheated in a microwave-GROSS

• keeganandjacksmommy By  keeganandjacksmommy
    11.15.11

yuck! it is very greasy. . i dont like the flavor of the crust. disappointed :(

• SugarPlums1106 By  SugarPlums1106
    11.05.11

I hate Pizza hut Pizza. To me, saying Pizza hut Pizza is true pizza is like saying Taco Bell is Authentic Mexican food. It taste horrible and if you like this stuff, then you have never tried true Italian pizza.

• shardesty By  shardesty
    10.23.11

the pizza mia is my favorite pizza they have. i love the subtle sweet taste of the crust and the change in the sauce. i am not a big fan of pizza, but my boyfriend could eat it everyday. as long as i can get the pizza mia i really dont mind

• slimnlm By  slimnlm