Pittacus Lore I am Number Four | SheSpeaks

• encathome encathome
    12.03.11

This was a gift for my teenage son and he absolutely LOVED it. He literally sat down and read it from cover to cover (I'm not kidding). We also saw the movie and while it was an entertaining movie (4 stars) he has said multiple times "Mom you have to read this book". He enjoyed the story, the characters were realistic, and the flow of the story worked seamlessly...he'd read it again ;)

• danasquare By  danasquare
    05.22.12

I loved this book it was really amazing! Fun and adventurous I think it is great for any age group and gender. There is a little bit for everyone! Great scifi book. The characters were very connectable.

• encathome By  encathome