Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

I love all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies! This was more of a fluff film compared to the others with a light plot so perfect for movie night.

• B_bear1012 By  B_bear1012
    09.08.15

Johnny Depp...EXCELLENT. Orlando Bloom...DREAMY. Keira Knightly...The only reason I hate the movies. I would've loved to see someone else play Elizabeth Swan. Other than that pretty entertaining throughout the movies.

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

This movie didn't have a great storyline/plot however it was somewhat entertaining. It was one of those movies where you think it's pretty stupid, but your not going to turn it off....Ya know?

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

I am a asolute Fan! I would recommend to watch all the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies!

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.02.15

I love this movie! The entire franchise is amazing. Action packed and keeps you on your toes! Not to mention it is pretty hilarious at times.

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

Not as good as the first couple. Seems like they're just trying to stretch this out to make as much $$ as possible, but the quality and story line are not supporting it.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

This is another franchise I just wish they would let die. It's boring and predictable

• Dsaraliz By  Dsaraliz
    10.20.14

I love this movie Johnny Depp is hilarious I have the whole collection that I love his acting I will recommend this movie if anyone wants to watch it go for it

• DannyL By  DannyL
    09.16.14

Please make more movies in the series!

• patski9 By  patski9
    04.29.14

Excellent movie

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

It was a fun bit of fluff movie. Of course it helped that I like the 2 main actors. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a just for fun movie without a deep plot.

• msRenee By  msRenee
    04.22.13

I would definitely love all the Pirates movies!! They are so fun to watch and Johnny Depp is great as well.

• kjc2001 By  kjc2001
    10.01.12

Glad I didnt buy this movie, the only one worth watching (to me) was the first one!

• Speakheather By  Speakheather
    09.30.12

Not a bad watch, but I really think this is one of those series that they should have stopped at the first movie. The first was absolutely wonderful but I found myself disappointed with the direction they took it in the sequels.

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

LOVE jack sparrow, but this movie wasnt up to par with all the other pirates movies.