Pinterest com Pinterest | SheSpeaks

• This is an app I was warned about by my cousin and Aunt. They both told me not to get a Pintrest account because I will get addicted. I didn't get one for along time because of it. I limit my time on it so I don't get carried away but it's like a storage unit for wonderful ideas! #ILovePinning

• Treewee Treewee
    12.01.13

Never really use it, but somewhat interesting

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    10.09.17

Neat ideas and pictures

While I do love the variety of ideas and pictures posted on Pintrest I find the site somewhat difficult to use myself. Perhaps I just need more experience with it but I tend not to use it often because of this.

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

I?m on Pinterest all the time. It has so many great things on there!

• asianetta By  asianetta
    06.28.17

Keep bringing me back

I LOVE logging on...maybe even a little too much. I feel like if you have an idea but dont know quite how to get there this is the site to go to. You can find a vision for just about anything you can think of.

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

adorable clever site !

love this site! love the concept of pinterest i love the pictures and the sections ! it is a site that you can find everything and spend several hours ! do not open it while working !

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

Love Pinterest. Its so easy to lost into but great site.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Best Place for Ideas on Everything

Pinterest is my go to and I truly mean that. It has all the best ideas for any and every thing under the sun. I get all of my party and decorating ideas from here. I have a wedding board but no fiancé or even a boyfriend lolz. I ave boards for every holiday and I must say I have made several of the recipes I got from there like a English roast with popovers and onion gravy and roasted potatoes. It came out really well and my children ate every drop. I have also made several desserts and some cock and mock tails too. You can't go wrong on here try it and you too may become a Pinning addict.

• gkhernand By  gkhernand
    08.13.16

I LOVE Pinterest!

Pinterest has given me a way to organize my ideas for decorating my home, enhancing my recipes, and wearing makeup!

• Chelsealove95 By  Chelsealove95
    06.08.16

My absolute favorite website ever! I'm on Pinterest at least once a day, and it's so easy to use! The idea you get from this site are phenomenal, I just love it.

• Flojo11 By  Flojo11
    01.24.16

It's great for those who love to create things and learn about useful hacks!

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

I love Pinterest, although it can get very addicting! There are so many great ideas for food, craft, home decor, travel, and so much more. The only problem that I have is that, because you're often pinning from blogs, after a while some of the links are no longer valid. I've also found several spam links - they'll have a great picture of something I'm interested in but when I click on the link, it goes to something completely different. However, overall, this is a phenomenal site to use to quickly find ideas for dinner, holidays, kids and more.