Pink Funhouse Review | SheSpeaks

• sassyladyLS By  sassyladyLS
    09.07.19

Pink enough said

It was impossible for me to not love this album it spoke to me and I just breathed it in, this album was awesome a true work of art.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

This one makes my day

Geez what an album! We all can relate to her music one of my top ten favorites for sure this one is a hit I recommend this album to everyone

• btalbiz By  btalbiz
    10.08.14

Pink may have some people fooled with her punk persona, but one listen to this album and her solid musicianship is undeniable! She is a powerhouse singer and has a no-holds-barred personality that nails every emotion possible. She is in a category all her own and there is still no artist that compares.

• KeishaY By  KeishaY
    10.02.14

Love her! P!nk is so unique and yet so real. It's refreshing.

• StaceyLea73 By  StaceyLea73
    06.26.14

Love this!!! Love Pink!

• Cmbouch By  Cmbouch
    03.19.14

I've always been a very big fan of P!nk, and this album did not fail me. I can ony hope we continue to see more like this from her in the futurre

• Tattooedbabygirl By  Tattooedbabygirl
    02.28.14

Who doesn't LOVE Pink?? This has got to be by far, her best album!! A wonderful mix of songs!!

• GypsyNurse By  GypsyNurse
    12.20.13

I think Pink is trendy, catchy and real. Her music has a message wether real life or make beleive. I will always buy her music!

• FlauntingMommy By  FlauntingMommy
    12.11.13

Pink knows how to rock! The songs on this CD are an up and down emotional rollercoaster, much like Pink was expriencing in her real life break-up at the time. The music is a mix of songs of love, hate and heartbreak with emotion that varies in attitude from tough-as-nails party chick to vulnerable, heartbroken lover.

• pinballaddict By  pinballaddict
    09.17.13

I REALLY LIKE PINK. HER MUSIC MAKES ME WANT TO GET UP AND DANCE

• fundip2130 By  fundip2130
    04.11.13

I love Pink, and her music is amazing. She gets better overtime and this has to be one of my favorite albums, along with older albums. She's just so amazing!

• sakhia16 By  sakhia16
    12.30.12

i love pink she is a one of a kind artist her music is just incredible i love listing to her on my sad days happy days any day her voice is lovely love her

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

pink has always been one of my favorite artists. I love her "don't give a shit" attitude. She doesn't care what people think of her, she stands up for what she believes in, and stands up for women and young girls in today's world. She speaks out to young girls and teenage girls and tells them to be themselves and not change for anyone. I love that about her.

• LALA14 By  LALA14
    02.18.12

I love pink. I like her songs is so unique pius I can relate with her and she has a voice without help of autetune

• ReinventingMyself By  ReinventingMyself
    02.17.12

I love Pink & have all of her CD's. Through all of her CD's you can share her life progression & this CD shows it the best. While she was having marital "problems" she made this CD. Pink has a raspiness to her voice that grabs you & before you know it, you are in her world. She is not afraid to speak her mind through her lyrics, truly one of the best of all time, for me! I have given this CD as a gift to many and none were disappointed!