Pilot G-2 Gel Pens Review | SheSpeaks

• Valicia By  Valicia
    02.13.21

Ink

I love these pens and the fact it doesn't bleed through and the range of colors that I can choose from especially when I'm writing down notes in class and I can choose which colors that stands out for me to memorize key notes.

• esunderman By  esunderman
    02.10.21

great pens!

These are my son's favorite pens - he won't use anything else!

• destrea By  destrea
    02.09.21

Best Pens

These are my favorite pens of all time! I literally won't buy any other pens. They write clearly and easily.

• claudiafree80 By  claudiafree80
    12.04.19

It's a smooth writing but they are pricy and they do smudge.

• Crystalwill By  Crystalwill
    12.01.19

Write it out!

Smooth pen! I love pens and this pen writes very good.

• amsweeney By  amsweeney
    07.27.19

Ehhh

Writes smooth however it smudges so easily. I only use G2s when someone gives them to me, I will not buy these myself.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Great handwriting!

One of my favorite pen brands! I love how the gel makes my handwriting look. The only issue is the smearing caused by the gel. Still worth the perchance!!

• aervin By  aervin
    07.27.18

Love Gel Ink!

I love gel ink pens and this brand is great! It is a little scratchy but the fine point is perfect for writing and drawing!

• Reagansf By  Reagansf
    07.13.16

Great pens!

These are great ball point pens to use. They glide smoothly and work great. Myself and my husband uses them for at home and work. We love them!

• AshleyRenae By  AshleyRenae

Smooth ride

I love the glide on this pen. I actually picked this one from my bosses desk and have'nt put it down since.

• AshleyRenae By  AshleyRenae

Smooth ride

• Cchao1 By  Cchao1
    06.22.16

The only pens I will use to write anything. Literally so smooth when I write especially for work. My signature looks the best with this thick tip pen.

• toni1017 By  toni1017
    12.27.15

this brand was amazing. I buy it for my cousins as a gift. They play sports.

• KandaceDeanne By  KandaceDeanne
    12.25.15

Gel pens that allow smooth, thick, bold writting. I purchase the 1.0 Bold versions in all colors. Only downside is they will smudge if you do not let them dry or if you are left handed like myself.

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.07.15

My boyfriend is currently obsessed with these G2 pens and it's all he'll use for work, so we're always buying them. (He tends to loose things fast) But overall, they're great pens, write perfect, and always make my handwriting so much nicer lol.