Pilot G 2 Gel Pens | SheSpeaks

• Love these pens, my husband will only use them for his lessons.

• Reagansf By  Reagansf
    07.13.16

Great pens!

These are great ball point pens to use. They glide smoothly and work great. Myself and my husband uses them for at home and work. We love them!

• AshleyRenae By  AshleyRenae

Smooth ride

I love the glide on this pen. I actually picked this one from my bosses desk and have'nt put it down since.

• AshleyRenae By  AshleyRenae

Smooth ride

• Cchao1 By  Cchao1
    06.22.16

The only pens I will use to write anything. Literally so smooth when I write especially for work. My signature looks the best with this thick tip pen.

• toni1017 By  toni1017
    12.27.15

this brand was amazing. I buy it for my cousins as a gift. They play sports.

• KandaceDeanne By  KandaceDeanne
    12.25.15

Gel pens that allow smooth, thick, bold writting. I purchase the 1.0 Bold versions in all colors. Only downside is they will smudge if you do not let them dry or if you are left handed like myself.

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.07.15

My boyfriend is currently obsessed with these G2 pens and it's all he'll use for work, so we're always buying them. (He tends to loose things fast) But overall, they're great pens, write perfect, and always make my handwriting so much nicer lol.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

Really like the brand and these pens. Easy to uee, smooth flowing ink. Writes well. No issues. They aren't too free flowing that they bleed out or through paper. Price could be a little less for my taste but still good overall

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    02.20.15

Love these pens, my husband will only use them for his lessons.

• Karencitas By  Karencitas
    02.20.15

I am a office product nerd...ended up as a teacher partly because I love pens, organizers, markers, etc. The Dr. Grip used to be my favorite pen... but the last few refills I bought had gel ink that skipped. I am not sure what the problem is...but the Pilot G-2 pens are great and don't skip. You can get these in a .7 or 1.0. I prefer the 1.0 because it creates a bolder line. I have long fingers and hate writing with skinny pens (my handwriting is actually different with skinny pens...not in a good way!) These pens have a comfortable grip (not as good as Dr. Grip)...and are very reasonably priced.