Pilot FriXion Erasable Pens | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

These are amazing. The first time I borrowed one from a friend, my mind was.... blown. I mean... these are awesome. The nice thing is that they write JUST like regular pens. (I've had a couple of erasable pens that write on like pencil and are just icky.... But these aren't like that at all.) My only complaints are that they're a bit clumpy sometimes (or maybe that's just my pens...). These pens are FABULOUS. You can erase the writing for any length of time after you've written with them (not just three months after; trust me.) So what are you waiting for? Go out and get yourself a ton of pens! Maybe you'll be like me and you'll go out and buy 15 in your first week. Woot!

• Mumpisingh By  Mumpisingh
    09.27.18

Great product for kids home

Amazing! They write so smoothly and erase with ease. Perfect for making mistakes! I love its smooth lines and easy application. I have 2year old kid and used to write everywhere and that can?t delete. So we need this one a lot

• Momto2ls By  Momto2ls
    08.31.18

I love the idea behind this pen and how you are able to erase your writing. The eraser does not completely remove the pen marks but it does make them lighter. Also, if the ink gets too hot it will disappear until the paper is made cold.

• PrettyBabygirl By  PrettyBabygirl
    08.23.18

A must have in your office supplies.

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    07.22.18

The Perfect Gel Pen

Hands down are the best gel pens ever. When you make a mistake, you can erase it absolutely clear away and you'd never even know it was there. Plus if you sign something, this particular pen is the only on that can do the erasing.

• mdunnings By  mdunnings     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.04.17

I myself love this pen. I brought several packages for my son in high school... no more messy white out when doing reporting (on paper). I use them for Christmas cards, shopping list or anything house related.

• Moneychann By  Moneychann
    11.22.16

Erasable Big bold ink. Needed this when i was in school

• emmejm By  emmejm
    10.28.16

Usable erasable pen!

Smooth writing; eraser works well in the short term, but ink residue in the paper will eventually make its way back to the surface; ideal for note-taking.

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Great combination

These work so well and I love that it is a pen that you can erase. You get the nice pen look and feel but you don't have to worry so much about a mistake. I also love that you don't have to always have white-out while using a pen.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

These pens write smooth n the ink shows up really well

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17
    07.15.16

These pens are super useful. Love how easy it is to erase but the ink isn't all that great and is harder to write with.