Pilot FriXion Erasable Pens | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

These are amazing. The first time I borrowed one from a friend, my mind was.... blown. I mean... these are awesome. The nice thing is that they write JUST like regular pens. (I've had a couple of erasable pens that write on like pencil and are just icky.... But these aren't like that at all.) My only complaints are that they're a bit clumpy sometimes (or maybe that's just my pens...). These pens are FABULOUS. You can erase the writing for any length of time after you've written with them (not just three months after; trust me.) So what are you waiting for? Go out and get yourself a ton of pens! Maybe you'll be like me and you'll go out and buy 15 in your first week. Woot!

• mdunnings By  mdunnings     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.04.17

I myself love this pen. I brought several packages for my son in high school... no more messy white out when doing reporting (on paper). I use them for Christmas cards, shopping list or anything house related.

• Moneychann By  Moneychann
    11.22.16

Erasable Big bold ink. Needed this when i was in school

• emmejm By  emmejm
    10.28.16

Usable erasable pen!

Smooth writing; eraser works well in the short term, but ink residue in the paper will eventually make its way back to the surface; ideal for note-taking.

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Great combination

These work so well and I love that it is a pen that you can erase. You get the nice pen look and feel but you don't have to worry so much about a mistake. I also love that you don't have to always have white-out while using a pen.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

These pens write smooth n the ink shows up really well

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17
    07.15.16

These pens are super useful. Love how easy it is to erase but the ink isn't all that great and is harder to write with.

• Flylia77 By  Flylia77
    07.15.16

Awesome pens

These are the best pen ever. Works a long time. The ink doesn't link on your paper

• kat561954 By  kat561954
    03.18.16

I love these pens they glide across the paper and write smooth as silk

• ljuliano22 By  ljuliano22
    01.16.16

Super smooth writing and hasn't dried up yet!! The eraser works super well too! I'm so impressed and will definitely be buying more of these in the future.

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    11.08.15

Love these pens they works so good. I love more how if i make a mistake i can erase it and don't have to start all over. These pens help me alot threw college i have so many of these. Good quality and last a long time.