Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner | SheSpeaks

• gilmoregirl24723 By  gilmoregirl24723
    01.22.13

I have very oily eyelids and this doesn't budge. Doesn't fade, flake, or come off at all during the day. The only downside is that it's a bit of a dry formula, and it contains shimmer, but you can't really see the shimmer once it's actually on your eyes.

• Mazamo By  Mazamo
    10.07.12

I like this products it doesn't run and easy to remove and good price.

• ClaudiaG125 By  ClaudiaG125
    04.14.12

I love these eyeliners :) I have oily skin and sensitive eyes so its really hard to find make up that wont just slide off or irritate my eyes. These will stay on ALL DAY. It is wonderful! Won't bother my eyes even after wearing it all day or come off when I cry or shower :P I use lotion to remove and it works fantastically.

• reetl1 By  reetl1
    03.16.12

I love this product. It really goes on smoothly and doesn't crease. This is one of my favorites.

• laguera16 By  laguera16
    03.16.12

bought these when they were on sale for $2 and i fell in love with them that i had to purchase all that were in stock well just different colors

• ajmorrison By  ajmorrison
    10.27.11

Absolutely LOVE this product!!! I've always had a problem with my eyeliner running. This doesn't run, stays on and is easy to remove. I've tried all different products but the liquid eyeliner burns my eyes and the pencil eyeliner either doesn't go on smoothly or runs in no time. This is perfect! Lasts all day and all night!