Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Bronzer Blush Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    03.15.16

I love Physicians formula and I especially love the bronzing strips! I use on my whole face. I blend together for a healthy warm glow on my cheeks and also to contour and make it seem like I have a kiss of sun on me! they are so versatile you can use on your eye lids, too!

• GanGan3 By  GanGan3
    05.28.15

Love the way you can use all the colors on your face without having to deal with a bunch of different products. Easy to use. And physicians has a great name for itself.

• carefulshopper By  carefulshopper
    05.23.15

I love all of the Physician's Formula products and feel safe using a new product. Even though I have not tried this particular producr, I find it to be unique using all the warm colors to create the best bronzer or eye shadow. As a woman with dark blond hair, I usually use the browns for eyeshadow as well as bronzers. The brown colors help to keep my complexion from looking too washed out and pale. And it makes it easy to go from day to night. I really like that the blush isn't too red and it would be easy to blend the blush into the bronzer with a make up sponge. I can keep it simple for daytime use and a bit more of a smokey effect for the evening.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

Fabulous product! I bought this in wakiki strip and I use it in a variety of ways, but mostly as a highlighter to give me a warm glowy JLO effect. At first when I purchased this I wasn't sure if I was going to like it as the colors are a bit on the warm side, but I have to say after using it a couple of times I'm hooked. I often find myself using all the colors swirled together as a bronzer. Or I often use the top two colors as highlighters on my cheekbones, bridge of the nose, corner of my eyes and on the brow bones. This product has lasted me forever and I think it looks great in pictures. Would I purchase again, definitely! Good job Physician's Formula!

• Taylerbootz By  Taylerbootz
    02.08.13

Physicians Formula has some great hits - which they better considering they are high priced for drugstore. They have super soft, easy to use eyeshadows, silky and beautiful blushes, and the best eyeliners. BUT they do have their (overpriced) misses. I was surprised to find this product powdery and not at all smooth. It was hard to get some color payoff as well. This is one of those you should save money and get Bobby Brown instead.

• A895061R By  A895061R
    01.18.13

It is just as the name suggests. SHIMMER. If you don't like a really good highlight or shimmery shadow don't pick it up. I find it is very workable as shadow and highlight. Really weakens the face up a bit. I have seen people try to use it as a bronzed but that was far too shimmery. Still an amazing and versatile product

• thehut By  thehut
    01.18.13

use this above my cheek to add an extra shine to them. I love all their products!

• mommy2459 By  mommy2459
    10.12.12

Like the brand

• Amb2290 By  Amb2290
    08.13.12

I loved this bronzer for the price, although it could stand to be a little cheaper

• xxcassie2coolxx By  xxcassie2coolxx
    07.17.12

Loveeee this!!!!!! I use it as a highliher for my cheek bones, as eyeshadow, bronzer, and blush. It just everything in one. Great for the summer. This is woth buying agin.