Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls | SheSpeaks

• MalumIncarnatum By  MalumIncarnatum
    12.20.17

Too dark for pale skin.

This is a pretty decent drug store highlighter, and you get an insane amount of product for the price. However, it is way too dark for my skin tone even when I use the lightest shade available in any store I?ve visited. If you?re extremely pale, this is probably not the face product for you.

• BiancaYvette By  BiancaYvette
    01.12.17

Physicians Formula Highlighter/Blush

This highlighter/blush is amazing! You can get a subtle glow or pack on for a heavier more highlighted look. It just blends beautifully on the skin

• meganp By  meganp
    10.02.14

I would loveee to try this it looks too pretty!

• dawnabelair29 By  dawnabelair29
    10.02.14

Beautiful

• lvetude By  lvetude
    12.22.12

This is my #1 drug-store highlighter. I think this is of excellent quality...a tip that I would give to any girl is to get a nice fan brush and swirl and add to the places where the sun naturally hits your face... it adds a lovely shimmer that is not too glittery...it is what it says...a pearly sheen so that you can get that 'GLOW' from the 'PEARLS'

• Mazamo By  Mazamo
    10.22.12

I really like this product as a highlight.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

This product is good for what it is--a highlighter. I like to use this as a highlight for my eye makeup and, sometimes, I'll add it very lightly over my entire face.

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    12.16.11

I love Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl. I have very fair skin and this powder gives me a hint of color and leaves my skin looking soft and "glowing" just like it claims to do. Sometimes I use it by itself or over a foundation and concealer. Very good product.