Physicians Formula Organic Wear Natural Origin Tinted Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• jbryan By  jbryan
    06.08.13

Awful. Super greasy (broke me out), strong smell, and very VERY little coverage.

• misskennedy By  misskennedy
    04.03.12

I really wanted to like this product since I always try to choose beauty products that are environmentally-friendly, but it just kind of sucked. Even the very lightest shade was waaay too dark for my skin (I am very fair). It also didn't stay on that well, and it made my skin really oily. Definitely won't buy this again.

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    04.03.12

I mixed this with a little primer and it goes on great. I love all Physician's Formula makeup.

• lphoenix By  lphoenix
    03.25.09

i had the same experience with this product. the texture is much to thick and does not spread well. . .

• vcbubbles By  vcbubbles
    03.24.09

dont want a "botched" tan

• Cassiesul84 By  Cassiesul84
    03.24.09

The Physician's Formula Organic Wear tinted moisturizer didn't work out as well as I hoped. The color is nice but, the formula is really thick and cakes on your skin...no matter how you apply it! It gives you a "patchy" coverage, I don't recommend using this product at all!