Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc free Loose Powder | SheSpeaks

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

I have been using this product for years, after applying the Physician's Formula foundation and it never seems to fail. It is my favorite product!

• debbdogg By  debbdogg
    09.03.14

works nice

• CraysMom By  CraysMom
    08.26.14

I tried this when I left my powder at home (used my sisters Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-free Loose Powder) I t was ok just did not seem to last as long as my usual powder.

• wllangys By  wllangys
    08.25.14

didn't hold up though the day had to touch up alot

• blushingirl By  blushingirl
    07.11.14

I didn't really care for this mineral power that well there are definitely better brands to go with.I thought this power was to cakey.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.11.14

Pros: non-irritating so good product for sensitive skin....applicator brush is softer than most built-in brushes...color blends well. Cons:...coverage is very sheer so I had to add several layers to get an even tone.

• jasmineandbrian2 By  jasmineandbrian2
    03.12.14

I love physicians formula! Drug store price with high end quality!

• HelloRaquel By  HelloRaquel
    01.15.14

I bought this in a P.F flawless complexion kit and I hated it. It's extremely cakey and the 'light' color showed up as a ruddy orange color on my skin. I only used it 3 times before I retired it to my graveyard of unused beauty products.

• Magdalana By  Magdalana
    01.14.14

I tried this sort of on a whim and I am IN LOVE!! It feels great on my face and it looks great. The brush blends perfectly, and is quick to use. Some powders seem like they put too much on no matter what you do, but not this stuff.

• twinklebell117 By  twinklebell117