Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Pressed Powder | SheSpeaks

• denovot By  denovot
    01.31.18

Nice mineral powder, I use translucent

I'm not big into mineral powders as foundation but I love using the translucent one as a setting powder or on days where I don't want to wear any makeup as it provides a light, sheer coverage. I have fair skin and it looks very natural and skin-like. As a bonus there's a little spf in there, it's not enough for wearing alone, but I like to take it with me for a little boost of protection throughout the day.

• expertmommy90 By  expertmommy90
    07.22.14

I liked this product it was a great coverage in my skin. And it blended awesome on my skin. I would recommend it to all my friends:)

• velvetred By  velvetred
    05.29.14

This is the only foundation that I keep going back to and I use it with other Physician's Formula products (bronzers, blushes, illuminators). However, it doesn't control oily skin. So reapplication is recommended after about 5 hours. The multi-colored nature of this powder makes it blend on my skin tone well. It does not provide full coverage, only a light coverage. For a full coverage, use this on top of a liquid foundation.

• jbryan By  jbryan
    06.08.13

Good powder for sensitive skin; doesn't break me out. Sort of has an orange-y tint to it and doesn't provide full coverage, but is a good setting powder.

• dashusic97 By  dashusic97
    04.29.13

very sheer and natural coverage. feels light on your skin.

• kelseyflint By  kelseyflint
    04.16.13

This is my go-to! I really enjoy using this product. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family!

• AndreahCrawford By  AndreahCrawford
    04.16.13

I used this powder until it was gone! I bought it on clearance, and I was really happy that it was natural. The minerals really helped with my skin, and it just felt soft and looked really natural and pretty when I wore this stuff. Even though Physicians Formula is a bit pricey, it is worth it. I would definitely recommend this product!

• LibertyL5 By  LibertyL5
    03.18.11

It's a pretty nice product, but the shade I got has quite an orangy cast and is too dark. I think they should come up with a better way to pick your shade.

• devdevobrien By  devdevobrien
    12.11.10

must have! i have oiley skin and this mattes my face for 4-5 hours with no re-application. GREAT.

• cassidylovesyeww By  cassidylovesyeww