Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Mineral Liquid Foundation | SheSpeaks

• jbryan By  jbryan
    06.08.13

One of my favorite foundations! Full coverage, doesn't get greasy, and stays puts all day. Also doesn't break me out, which is rare for a face makeup.

• Kas284 By  Kas284
    04.12.13

Used this a few times, love PF but it wasn't really for me. I would have expected a mineral foundation to go on a bit smoother and be less heavy.

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    10.29.09

I like this foundation but didn't really like the applicator. I applied with my fingers instead. Good stuff.

• October By  October
    10.29.09

I don't know, using the same applicator over and over again seems a little unsanitary :-(

• Penette By  Penette
    10.29.09

Older sun-damaged skin is the worse! I will try this, hope I can find it easily.... I don't like looking like a clown, this sounds like it will be more natural looking.

• kjack365 By  kjack365
    10.29.09

I have used other Physicians Formula products and loved them. Have not tried this one yet.

• coccinella66 By  coccinella66
    10.29.09

Utilizzo, talvolta, il fondotinta per coprire difettucci tipo brufoli; adatto, per caso, anche alle pelli sensibili?

• docmp78 By  docmp78
    10.11.09

i m a big fan of this company,coz they make it organic. i will surely try this. thanks for the review.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.11.09

THis product feels very light on my skin.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.09.09

I use this product on occasion, just for my t-zone area to help with oiliness. It works great! Just right amount of coverage. Light feeling! Forget that I am wearing it! Derm. recommended! Has a sponge applicator attached to the top of the tube. Very convinent! Better than fancy department store foundations!