Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Blush Review | SheSpeaks

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.28.15

This product is awesome it doesn't look cakey on my face and it didn't leave my skin feeling dry either.

• mirnavega08 By  mirnavega08
    10.20.14

I love this on my sensitive and dry skin!

• behindblueeyes1983 By  behindblueeyes1983
    07.09.13

I really love all of the Physicians Formula products. This product is just as great as the rest. I have really sensitive skin, and by that I mean, anything and everything breaks me out. This brand of cosmetics are really good at not clogging pores, and keeping my skin clear. I do recommend this product if you have acne, or are prone to acne. Also, this product goes on nice, and stay most of the day. So it is money well spent. Physicians Formula is a high quality product, and it is a must have for any girls make-up bag!!

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

I love the physicians formula products. They are reasonably priced and work well for multiple different skin types. I have very acne prone skin, and I found that this helps to keep pores unclogged and to keep acne from blooming. They make wonderful products!

• saraphina_2884 By  saraphina_2884
    06.12.12

can't go a day without it it is so good for my skin. It highlights the cheeks perfectly for a more natural flawless look

• kdmmertz By  kdmmertz
    11.24.10

I LOVE THIS BLUSH!! I usually have a hard time finding makeup products that won't cause me to break out. This product has been a godsend. It doesn't feel heavy, it covers flaws nicely, and the blush shades are nice and subtle to complement my skin tone.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.11.09

Walmart, Walgreens, and Target. They all carry the line and usually have them on sale. You can buy trial packs of 3-4 products of Physcians at those stores also.

• amymaow By  amymaow
    09.09.09

I've tried their pressed powder before....no complaints.