Physicians Formula Happy Booster Face Powder Review | SheSpeaks

• Jlovesbaby By  Jlovesbaby
    04.02.15

I love love love this powder. It makes my face glow and a lot people always ask me what do I wear and I always tell them. I have referred this to some of my friends and they love it too.

• mistydawn82 By  mistydawn82
    03.21.15

I love this stuff it makes my face almost glow! i have had several friends ask me what kind of makeup I am wearing because they say It makes me look years younger! Its is my go to makeup !

• kaylasho By  kaylasho
    02.18.15

pretty colors and sheer which is nice.

• knikita By  knikita
    02.08.15

This was my most recent makeup buy. As far as powders go, I loved the way the colors looked on my skin. The pigmentation was good. Was able to achieve my look with this. I just wish it wasn't as expensive.

• twilkers2 By  twilkers2
    12.07.14

Physicians Formula is my favorite. The powders all work together so well and last better than any liquid foundation I've ever used. You don't have to worry about it feeling heavy, making your face shiny, or giving you a weird tone. You select your skin shade and choose what you need and they will complement each other. I love experimenting with all their products. I will use them in different orders or buy a shade darker in one product. I love how great it covers and it's so light on your face.

• Kaurkarin786 By  Kaurkarin786
    12.05.13

It's a no no for me! I have olive skin and this is just not the right fit if you are looking for a hint of a color!

• Dollys By  Dollys
    12.05.13

My daughter love this brand,,, for her works great .

• Jgomez0893 By  Jgomez0893
    11.30.13

Never tried it but I don't recommend powder blush to anyone.

• vanessacruz14 By  vanessacruz14
    11.30.13

this is the first product that i bought from this brand and i gotta tell you i really do love it..it gives me a glow and natural look...my mom even bought one just because she used mine and loved it too...great product

• Juana1984 By  Juana1984
    06.13.13

I live for physicians formula products I purchased this at CVS blends well with my uneven uneven skin

• kelseyflint By  kelseyflint
    04.16.13

This is my go-to! I really enjoy using this product. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family!

• AndreahCrawford By  AndreahCrawford
    04.16.13

I tried this powder because it was on clearance, and it looked adorable. I keep using it because it blends in perfectly to my skin, and my skin actually looks and feels better with regular use. The minerals must really be healthy, and it does make me feel happier.

• iheartbrains By  iheartbrains
    02.01.13

The packaging is so cute! The product has a light coverage and gives a glow to the skin without being glittery, which I love. A light dusting is enough to perk up the skin.

• unhipchick By  unhipchick
    01.29.13

Does mood boosting blush really make you happy? Though the happy boosting blush did not ?boost? my mood in a good way, it does seem to be fairly heavily pigmented and a little bit goes a long way. As an all-purpose blush, minus the overwhelming happiness or mood benefits, it did a good job. http://www.unhipchick.com/2011/08/does-mood-boosting-blush-really-make-you-happy/

• MissRubyRoux By  MissRubyRoux
    01.26.13

Cute packaging! I never get bronzers because I'm fair skinned and don't like how they appear on my skin. But this has a subtle hint for contouring and the blush is nice and light. I absolutely love it! It's expensive for a drugstore brand but this will last you for a very long time!