Physicians Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow - Baked Sands Review | SheSpeaks

• Daisybug By  Daisybug
    06.08.14

Ok, maybe it's just me but I didn't see a huge color payoff. Even wet. I am underwhelmed. It's not that they don't have pigmentation, just not enough. Maybe I got a bad one..I don't know....

• saharnoori1 By  saharnoori1
    06.05.14

good dry best wt stays all day fo realz

• Nancyta By  Nancyta
    05.30.14

Great color and pigmentation

• velvetred By  velvetred
    05.29.14

I know this is an eyeshadow but the colors are also suited for highlighting and contouring on the face. I use it wet only on the eyes and the wetter version is bolder. The dry version is a subtle color, but that doesn't mean it's not pigmented. It's pigmented just right for a drugstore brand. It does not crease and the eyeshadows are buttery to the touch, not chalky on the palette. This is really good for sensitive skin. I have a severe dry spot on my eyelid that reacts badly with some eyeshadows. Physicians Formula is one of the few brands that is friendly to my skin.

• ashleyhorton82 By  ashleyhorton82
    03.19.13

Gorgeous color and pigmentation. Horrible packaging.

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.27.12

ok, i love the shadows themself. BUT.....mine broke off (the bubble part). it actually separated from the case:( ive noticed this about a few of the physicians formula products. even the happy bronzer. it actually cracked around the hearts.

• ylucas19 By  ylucas19
    04.27.12

i absolutely love the baked collection from physicians formula it is really good and i have one and i use it all the time,,,they are really high quality paletts

• A_williamsbeauty By  A_williamsbeauty
    04.26.12

i LOVE this product!!! It is by far one of my favorite eyeshadows to purchase. I do reccommened using a eyeshadow primer,although it is not required. Using it wet with the primer makes the shadow really vibrant and beautyful.

• yuengel By  yuengel
    03.21.12

Talk about pricey! This is a bit high for me. I thought the makeup melted too early in the day for me. I love the colors though.

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

I used this product every day for quite some time. Eventually it broke apart in my purse. I really need to go out and repurchase. A must have in my opinion.

• Angel637 By  Angel637
    02.23.12

I use this product almost every day! They have nice pigmentation and the right amount of shimmer!

• papazian By  papazian
    02.19.12

I use this eyeshadow every day! I absolutely love it! like to get samples of different colors for blue green eyes.

• Hiiyooitscat By  Hiiyooitscat
    02.16.12

I have 2 sets fro the backed collection. I love them both. They are pretty pigmented and the colors would compliment anyone's skin tone. However, the downside to them is that i dont think they are travel friendly. Because they are baked, they are really sensitive. I was really careless when i was holding the palette and it fell on the floor. As soon as it hit the floor the eyeshadows fell out of the palette and cracked a little. None of my other palettes cracked or messed up when i have dropped them. So be careful!

• clarinetgirl By  clarinetgirl
    12.03.11

I 'borrowed' this from my mother and loved it! The colors looked great on me. Sadly, the circles soon cracked so it didn't last that long.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Mabey it just me but i dont like the baked shadows!! Not true to the color and didnt stay well!