Physicians Formula Baked Collection Wet Dry Eyeshadow Baked Sands | SheSpeaks

• Daisybug By  Daisybug
    06.08.14

Ok, maybe it's just me but I didn't see a huge color payoff. Even wet. I am underwhelmed. It's not that they don't have pigmentation, just not enough. Maybe I got a bad one..I don't know....

• saharnoori1 By  saharnoori1
    06.05.14

good dry best wt stays all day fo realz

• Nancyta By  Nancyta
    05.30.14

Great color and pigmentation

• velvetred By  velvetred
    05.29.14

I know this is an eyeshadow but the colors are also suited for highlighting and contouring on the face. I use it wet only on the eyes and the wetter version is bolder. The dry version is a subtle color, but that doesn't mean it's not pigmented. It's pigmented just right for a drugstore brand. It does not crease and the eyeshadows are buttery to the touch, not chalky on the palette. This is really good for sensitive skin. I have a severe dry spot on my eyelid that reacts badly with some eyeshadows. Physicians Formula is one of the few brands that is friendly to my skin.

• ashleyhorton82 By  ashleyhorton82
    03.19.13

Gorgeous color and pigmentation. Horrible packaging.

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.27.12

ok, i love the shadows themself. BUT.....mine broke off (the bubble part). it actually separated from the case:( ive noticed this about a few of the physicians formula products. even the happy bronzer. it actually cracked around the hearts.

• ylucas19 By  ylucas19
    04.27.12

i absolutely love the baked collection from physicians formula it is really good and i have one and i use it all the time,,,they are really high quality paletts

• A_williamsbeauty By  A_williamsbeauty
    04.26.12

i LOVE this product!!! It is by far one of my favorite eyeshadows to purchase. I do reccommened using a eyeshadow primer,although it is not required. Using it wet with the primer makes the shadow really vibrant and beautyful.

• yuengel By  yuengel
    03.21.12

Talk about pricey! This is a bit high for me. I thought the makeup melted too early in the day for me. I love the colors though.

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

I used this product every day for quite some time. Eventually it broke apart in my purse. I really need to go out and repurchase. A must have in my opinion.