Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Liner | SheSpeaks

• dashusic97 dashusic97
    10.16.12

literally THE BEST eyeshadow i have ever used! so much pigment, you don't need to use an eye primer with it because it stays on all day withought creasing and i think it's a great price. it's so compact but at the same time has tons of colors.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

GREAT PRODUCT!! SHINES

LOVE the GOlds and BRONZES. So so flattering for so many SKIN TONES. Trust a makeup artist this makes eyes sparkle. IF you are not a shine person .. Can still use as eyeshadow mixed with neutrals. So So pretty for all eye colors.

• Clsimon5 By  Clsimon5
    01.27.16

This is the best eye shadow I have ever bought. I like how you can use it dry/wet and does not flake off. Love, Love it.

• Gabi620 By  Gabi620
    10.04.15

Horrible, terrible pigmentation. Rough texture and nearly none of the color actually shows much. Even with a primer, it did next to nothing and came off within a few hours.

• Cgmcewen85 By  Cgmcewen85
    08.28.15

I loved these shadows. Hyper pigmented and super blendable. The only downside is that the shimmer isn't all the way thru the shadow. After the first few applications its more of a satin finish but I'm okay with that.

• Chnelfreebies By  Chnelfreebies
    08.27.15

Great product for just a $1 the colors are pigmented. Goes on easily. And last if applied with primer. I definitely recommend.

• ktang002 By  ktang002
    04.06.15

DOLLAR TREE MAKEUP ALERT! I was so happy that this is paraben free (all my makeup is). AND it was a dollar. I was not expecting much but I was surprised. Negatives- The case is flimsy and kinda annoying. It opens up weird. Also the shadows are too close and rub into each other. Positives- PRICE hello! Also the pigment is amazing and the colors are PERFECT for spring. Paraben free. Run to you dollar tree or dollar deals and get it. There is a brown also. I recommend getting both.

• slvtty By  slvtty
    08.24.14

I took a chance with this eye shadow but I wasn't a huge fan. It didn't have any wow factor to it and I really look for that in an eye shadow. It's an okay product but not something I'd use every day.

• bluntlyhonest By  bluntlyhonest
    08.23.14

Definitely a great product! A plus that they recommend certain pallets for certain eye colors! I used the one for hazel eyes, although I would have picked out different colors they blended nicely together and made my eyes pop! I do not like the applicator they provided with it but I use my own eye shadow brush!

• amyclay25 By  amyclay25
    06.15.14

If you are looking for a low priced eye shadow with high priced qualities, look no further. Physicians formula has a great variety of colors and I love the way you can blend the different tones together to get your own personalized look. I think it lasted pretty good and the shimmer really flattered my eye. Its not my all time favorite eye color, but I would buy it again.

• cowboyswife By  cowboyswife
    06.14.14

great eyeshadow, I like the brown shades!