Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser Review | SheSpeaks

01.12.12

yes i would to a friend

• mamasue By  mamasue
    12.02.11

Really would like to try this,my daughter has eczeme...its so hard to find a good quality product, that does as it says. We have tried many products that were for sensitive skin, that do not work for her!

• ecurtis By  ecurtis
    10.29.11

Always feels great on my face this works great and does not irritate my skin. The smell of the product is very pleasant. Phisoderm leaves skin feeling smooth. Would recommend to friends

• sweettart501 By  sweettart501
    10.28.11

I love phisoderm...does not irritate or burn my face..leaves face feeling fresh and clean without that tight feeling

• artichoke2000 By  artichoke2000
    10.27.11

Originally bought for my daughter but started using and it is fantastic. My skin feels soft and clean and not even slightly dry. I haven't used this dice I was a kid and I'm sticking with it not that I've revisited it. I love that it's lesscthan half the price of the cleansers that I've been using over the last few years.

• Daffythed By  Daffythed
    10.27.11

this product is great for winter isnt drying

• Debbieon By  Debbieon
    10.27.11

Me and my daughter use this its not to harsh for mine or a childs face. I love how it makes me feel clean

• cathyt By  cathyt
    10.27.11

This is the one face cleaner we always use. Not only do I use it but my kids as well. From pre-teen girl to teenage boy it is sensative for everyone and seems to clean well without drying out the skin.

• joboop69 By  joboop69
    10.26.11

I have been using Phisoderm for many years and this is the only cleansers that works great for my sensitive face.

• airandee By  airandee
    10.26.11

Using Phisoderm products is just a great way to get clean skin. I have skin that still breaks out and using this face wash is great!!

• chelly By  chelly
    10.26.11

I dont about know this product, but reading rstrab's comment that n cluded the words, "for sensitive skin" makes me want to try it

• rstrab By  rstrab
    10.14.11

i love phisoderm products. I have sensitive skin and it is always gentle and I really feel clean.

• Bowlinggirl By  Bowlinggirl
    09.30.11

Have not tried it.Would like a sample though.

• truckher By  truckher
    09.18.11

I agree, this product is great, my son uses it & has for 4-5 years now...