Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Gel | SheSpeaks

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    04.11.12

I like the smell of this. The vanilla scent is not overpowering and it lathers really well. My only complaint is that it dont seem to remove my deoderant very well whem i am washing the ol armpits. But i love using it when i shave my legs. it makes them sooo soft.

• IntheClotheset IntheClotheset
    12.16.11

While I like the smell and lather of Philosophy's bath gels I don't think it's worth the price of entry. There are many comparable shower & bath gels that are half the price and just as luscious. Bath and Body Works has a dozen, as does my local pharmacy....$16 seems like a lot to pay for clean and while I'm all for the pamper yourself brand of shopping, not for shower gel, I can get a full mani/pedi with that money & feel much better about having spent it! The product itself is nice the price isn't!

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

I am in love with this body wash. It smells so heavenly and makes your skin feel great

• EAugustin By  EAugustin
    10.17.14

Although it does smell wonderful I felt as if it didn't leave my skin as soft as I would have liked.

• brandynicolesmith1996 By  brandynicolesmith1996
    06.07.14

I love philosophy. It's extremely pricey though. I've only used one of their products before. My mom found it in a flea market lol. It was their body wash called " Fallen Snow Angel ". I believe it was. IT smelled fantastic, and left my skin feeling smooth. Would love to try more of their products!

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.28.14

The Philosophy brand is well worth the expensive price tag. I receive compliments from both women and men! Long lasting scent and extremely moisturizing to the skin. This line is truly one of the best! Also used as a shampoo and my hair was soft, full of body, and smelled lovely all day long. I am a Philosophy girl!

• e_collins64 By  e_collins64
    04.15.14

Loves my skin, & skin loves it. The bottle speaks for itself. Love the smell.

• RGotteman By  RGotteman
    01.10.14

This stuff is amazing and it smells so good! It makes my skin so soft after I get out of the shower! I highly recommend this!

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

LOVE!

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    01.03.14

I'm typically not a huge fan of food smelling products, but this was very nice! It was warm and comforting smelling, very different from my typical tropical smelling body washes! It lathered nice, and overall I had a nice experience using it!

• ElenaB By  ElenaB
    11.09.12

I LOVE LOVE LOVE philosophy products. This one smells so great. It smells so delicious and has a faint sweet smell on your skin that is just perfect after the shower. I would definitely recommend.

• im26e4u04 By  im26e4u04
    11.09.12

i would love to try this!