Philosophy Kiss Me Very Emollient Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

way too sticky, not hydrating

Fancy calling yourself VERY emollient huh? Not really. Doesn't last long AND super sticky. Hard pass for me...

• brandynicolesmith1996 By  brandynicolesmith1996
    08.13.14

I personally have never used their lip balms, but I have tried a few other products from Philosophy. Like their body wash, and such. It was great, and they make high quality products. I've heard nothing, but good things about Philosophy. They make great, high quality products. So, I'm sure this lip balm would be fantastic. I would love to try it.

• blonde3250 By  blonde3250
    04.19.14

Purchased this product a bit pricey color nice but a bit sticky for my taste. Would I buy it again probably not .Had to apply it alot .Found other products less expensive and last longer.

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.25.12

I have tried Philosophy Kiss Me Very Emollient Lip Balm because I have very very dry lips, and have tried many products to help with that. This one did not impress me mainly because I felt like I have to keep applying it in order to keep my lips moisturized. Although I really like the color because you can layer more on top if you wanted a more vibrant lip color.

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.17.12

I kind of like it, but... actually not really. It's way too sticky.

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    05.22.12

Philosophy Kiss Me SPF 20 Very Emollient Lip Balm is my new favorite lip product! This higher end lip balm ($12-18) is well worth the price. Its emollient properties and SPF 20 are wonderful, and the light tint (red...but subtle) is just enough for someone not wanting to wear an actual lipstick. A little goes a long way and it dosent need to be reapplied very often. I live in the harsh desert of Nothern NV and this is my go to lip treatment when I am outside. Pretty AND functional. I purchased the tube and I know a screw top salve container was offered before. For me the tube is perfect.