Philosophy Amazing Grace Satin Finish Body Oil Mist | SheSpeaks

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and super soft! The scent is light but lasts all day!

• weekendeewe By  weekendeewe
    03.12.15

I want

• Juicycat By  Juicycat
    03.10.15

I love philosophy products, always high quality

• Paradiscal By  Paradiscal
    01.20.15

Philosophy products are one of my favorites! The smell is a fresh spring scent that goes along with the feeling of Spring! It is not at all heavy or greasy, and lightly moisturizes the skin well!

• sevenstorms By  sevenstorms
    11.07.14

I wear the Amazing Grace perfume and love the clean smell. It is fresh and unique - not floral or musky or overly sweet, doesn't smell like "fresh linen" - it's just wonderful. Believe it or not the oil smells even better than the perfume - it is softer and warmer without any of the warm additives like amber or musk. I love it. I actually wish the perfume smelled more like the oil. The oil goes on satiny smooth and dries quickly leaving my skin soft. It doesn't leave a residue or any greasy feel at all. The smell lingers throughout the day but is not overpowering. I can definitely smell it when my skin heats up in the warm weather, but I can't smell it around me all day like a perfume.