Philips Sonicare Hydroclean Power Toothbrush Review | SheSpeaks

• Inspiring By  Inspiring
    05.15.13

The best toothbrush so far! Cleans nicely, massages gums.

• GlendaFox By  GlendaFox
    03.29.13

Cleans well not to bulky or heavy easy to wipe down no small creases or cracks to clean

• brownal10 By  brownal10
    03.29.13

Excellent toothbrush, keeps your mouth feeling amazingly clean compared to a manual toothbrush.

• andrearachel89 By  andrearachel89
    03.05.13

I love mine!!! would recommend to anyone!

• Mfoster By  Mfoster
    09.28.11

I highly recommend this toothbrush. It does wonders for people!

• romonna80 By  romonna80
    05.15.11

I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS

• CRASBERRY By  CRASBERRY
    05.04.11

Our dentist recommended that we get one to help our 8 year old get his teeth really clean. It works! We bought one for our 2 year old daughter as well. Now my husband has one...still waiting on mine :) I highly recommend this product, especially for children!

• srilu_2002 By  srilu_2002
    11.24.10

I never tried electronic brush . I would like to try it.

• cfletch By  cfletch
    07.06.09

Always have better checkups since this toothbrush. Make sure to replace the brush when the bristles are bent out for the best results.

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    06.14.09

The only tooth brush I use. Leaves teeth INCREDIBLEY clean.

• LFaulkie By  LFaulkie
    05.18.09

great toothbrush, but there are many electric toothbrushes on the market that work just as well for a lower price.

• DeeLan By  DeeLan
    04.04.09

Received this free to try and review. Loved it. My teeth were so smooth front and back. I found I liked it better if I put the brush in my mouth before turning it on. If I turned it on first I didn't like the vibrations I felt. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an electric toothbrush.

• miami_ice_princess By  miami_ice_princess
    03.22.09

Had my best-ever check up after using this brush for 6 mo. I took it on a trip, thought I'd be gone for a week, ended up staying more than double that time and it still had a charge in it (I didn't take my charging base because I thought I'd only be gone a week). The replacement heads are expensive, but they seem to last longer than other brands too. Great find.