Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• Bangla Bangla
    11.08.15

I want to get this??? It looks really cool to use a electric toothbrush!

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    06.30.20

Fantastic Toothbrush!

I love this toothbrush! The Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush is the best! I really like the long battery life! I also like that it stays on for the full amount of time you need to brush! This is a great toothbrush for people with sensitive teeth! I love how it doesn't take to much pressure to brush your teeth!

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.09.20

Great toothbrush

This is such a great electronic toothbrush. My teeth feel so clean after using it.

• melmorgan4 By  melmorgan4
    04.14.20

Great toothbrush

Love the Sonicare toothbrush so much that I have put them in Christmas stockings as stocking stuffers. They work well and kids (and adults) love them.

• Dmatty24 By  Dmatty24
    01.04.20

Recommended

I really like this toothbrush! Makes my teeth feel so clean and no plaque left behind! I don?t turn it on when brushing my tongue, because it feels weird. But other than that highly recommend, I love mine!

• jwofb13 By  jwofb13
    09.10.19

Best Toothbrush Ever! Love it!

I LOVE my Phillips Sonicare. I've had mine for 5 years and it still works like a charm! My teeth look great and my mouth and gums feel fantastic after I brush. This product is worth its weight in gold. I've used other electronic toothbrushes but Sonicare is the best ever! It's durable, well-made, and does an excellent job maintaining one's oral hygiene. Best ever! Highly recommend!

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.12.19

Love this toothbrush and so does my dentist. Deep cleaning, long lasting charge, shuts off when you should stop brushing. Leaves you feeling cleaner than the average toothbrush.

• shannonbond By  shannonbond
    05.21.19

Not sturdy

This product didn't last as long as I expected. I would not buy again.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Good, but expensive

Great toothbrush. Unfortunately, the price is quite high for what it does and it goes through batteries quickly!

• Loohoo21 By  Loohoo21
    10.11.18

I love the Phillip's sonicare. Love it so much bought all 5 of my kids, the kids ones.

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    09.27.18

Love my Sonicare toothbrush!

I purchased this Sonicare toothbrush when it was on sale. I love how clean my teeth feel afterwards as it does a great job. I get good reviews from my dentist too. I definitely recommend this toothbrush!