Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• Bangla Bangla
    11.08.15

I want to get this??? It looks really cool to use a electric toothbrush!

• EmilyYost By  EmilyYost
    05.17.18

Almost as good as a dentists cleaning....

I love this toothbrush! It's amazing what a difference in how white your teeth get AND how good they feel after using this toothbrush. We all know how good our teeth feel after a dentist's cleaning...well this is the next best thing! Strongly encourage you to try it!

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    05.16.18

I love my Sonicare

I love my Sonicare! My dentist can always tell that I use one and is a always impressed with my teeth! No cavities ever!

• onlydesertdiva By  onlydesertdiva
    02.15.18

Elderly woman dies with all her own teeth!

My Dentist recommended. Excellent product, teeth really feel properly cleaned. Great for gum health especially.

• Roxett By  Roxett
    01.21.18

A great toothbrush for a great smile.

This toothbrush feels great on my gums. It can reach places that other toothbrushes can't. I've had mine for 2 months now and it still feels and looks brand new.

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Amazing toothbrush

I got this toothbrush as a gift from my dentist when i refereed a friend. And I absolutely love it. Pros: F Feels fresh and clean after brushing Last longer then regular brush cleans effectively cons: Requires to Charge often which i forget.. :P

• Mmartin3293 By  Mmartin3293
    10.30.17

Great toothbrush

This is an awesome toothbrush- makes my mouth feel so clean and makes my mouth so much fresher! Works better than my manual toothbrush- a little more expensive but worth it in the end! I would absolutely recommend this!

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

I love this brush. It gets my teeth clean and makes them feel like I just came from the dentist

• SakuraBloom By  SakuraBloom

Love It!

I received this as a gift and absolutely love it. It times how long you should brush each section of your teeth. It's soft and gentle so it's especially perfect for those with sensitive gums and prevents you from brushing to hard. My dentist compliments me on my teeth every time I visit.

• PattyC28 By  PattyC28
    10.11.17

The Best Battery Powered Toothbrush!

THE BEST-hands down! This toothbrush lasts for years! It maintains a charge for about two weeks and cleans my teeth amazingly.

• Travishackstaff By  Travishackstaff
    10.02.17

great toobrush get what you pay for

Sonicare is great brand, ive had a single toothbrush for 4 years works great still just battery dies if you dont plug it in but its old so that explains