Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Bangla Bangla
    11.08.15

I want to get this??? It looks really cool to use a electric toothbrush!

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Amazing toothbrush

I got this toothbrush as a gift from my dentist when i refereed a friend. And I absolutely love it. Pros: F Feels fresh and clean after brushing Last longer then regular brush cleans effectively cons: Requires to Charge often which i forget.. :P

• Mmartin3293 By  Mmartin3293
    10.30.17

Great toothbrush

This is an awesome toothbrush- makes my mouth feel so clean and makes my mouth so much fresher! Works better than my manual toothbrush- a little more expensive but worth it in the end! I would absolutely recommend this!

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

I love this brush. It gets my teeth clean and makes them feel like I just came from the dentist

• SakuraBloom By  SakuraBloom

Love It!

I received this as a gift and absolutely love it. It times how long you should brush each section of your teeth. It's soft and gentle so it's especially perfect for those with sensitive gums and prevents you from brushing to hard. My dentist compliments me on my teeth every time I visit.

• PattyC28 By  PattyC28
    10.11.17

The Best Battery Powered Toothbrush!

THE BEST-hands down! This toothbrush lasts for years! It maintains a charge for about two weeks and cleans my teeth amazingly.

• Travishackstaff By  Travishackstaff
    10.02.17

great toobrush get what you pay for

Sonicare is great brand, ive had a single toothbrush for 4 years works great still just battery dies if you dont plug it in but its old so that explains

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

I'd love to win this toothbrush. I feel like my oral hygiene would improve greatly

• travelswithtam By  travelswithtam
    09.27.17

This will make you want to brush your teeth!

I love brushing my teeth with this! I feel like I am cleaning in places I could never reach myself.

• Alyssia19332118 By  Alyssia19332118
    07.06.17

Wonderful toothbrush

When I use mine it cleans under my permanent retainer better then any other tooth brush I have used!

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    02.28.17

amazing toothbrush

I got this toothbrush for my older son who got braces last summer. It works so well to help him brush longer than he would with a manual toothbrush and it gets into the areas he needs to. The toothbrush head color fades when it needs replaced, which is a great feature for this busy mom - there's no way I'd remember when 6 months was up. It gets his teeth super clean and is semi-fun for him to brush :)